The Student Room Group

Does anyone else feel extremely bored of their degree?

I'm doing politics and already I just want to graduate lol. I enjoyed it at A Level and got an A* but feel like it's an entirely different subject now... not because it's necessarily 'harder' just more boring and I feel surrounded by it everywhere I go. I've reached the point where I've been so bombarded that I just feel politically apathetic and like I can't bear another 2 1/2 years! I feel like trying to take as many electives as possible but it just seems a bit odd. Anyone else?
Reply 1
what degree is it?
Reply 2
My sister is doing Politics and she actually enjoy it, I find politics interesting.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
Join a sports society
I started a fine art degree and don't feel that i am learning much from it. infact, i don't aspire to be an artist as such, i just wanted to carry on being creative after enjoying my Foundation degree.
I'm going into second year and I am going to consider applying for UCAS again for a Product and Furniture design degree.
I wouldn't worry about being bored, these things happen but its important to be on a degree that challenges you into a new direction that you're interested in.
if your going to do something then you're going to do it regardless at the end of the day. follow what feels right.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending