The Student Room Group

Gcse

I got awfull Gcse results of 4bs dobule sci, maths and eng lit or lan(cant rember which) and 4cs the other eng, ict and 2 in a gnvq in business (which ive been told stand for 2 cs but i dont realy know

but im predicted 4 as in my as and will be carring them all on in to a2 so hopefully i will have 4as in A2 -bio, chem, maths and sociology
i also am doing Gold d of e

Just wondering what u think my chances are for getting a offer in Pharmacy
cheers

/\/\@r|<
If you do get all A's in your AS-Levels then you should stand a good chance of getting on a course for Pharmacy as those A-Level choices are very good for Pharmacy.

I do wish you would type a thread properly as it is in the rules you do so. Also, it is mighty annoying!
markhayward2602
I got awfull Gcse results of 4bs dobule sci, maths and eng lit or lan(cant rember which) and 4cs the other eng, ict and 2 in a gnvq in business (which ive been told stand for 2 cs but i dont realy know

but im predicted 4 as in my as and will be carring them all on in to a2 so hopefully i will have 4as in A2 -bio, chem, maths and sociology
i also am doing Gold d of e

Just wondering what u think my chances are for getting a offer in Pharmacy
cheers

/\/\@r|<

As long as your personal statement is up to it, then I don't think you'll have a problem. IMO BBBBCCCCCC isn't even bad, nevermind awful!
Reply 3
as long as you have a B in engilsh language and B's in science un maths you should be ok, i think?? i know manchester ask for a B in english language.
cheers :biggrin:
Once you've got A-Levels, nobody cares what grades you had at GCSE, just how many GCSE's you have. You should be fine getting in to do Pharmacy, but even if you dont get the grades they ask for, they might still offer you a place, but if not, theres always clearing. So even if you dont get the grades you hoped for, its not the end of the world. It happened to me, and they still let me in, so dont worry!

Latest

Trending

Trending