The Student Room Group

Mental Health Nursing applicants 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by sharky551
Thaaanks :smile: i heard back from all of them now so just need the grades. I live in York! its a good university apparently, but if you are coming for a good time the night life is pretty dull :/ i can't wait to get away :wink: where do you think you are going to go?

Is your firm still Northumbria, then? Or somewhere else? Good luck in getting your grades.

Probably King's. I don't actually have an offer from York, though they did contact me to ask me for a second reference so who knows? Both have their good and bad points (London expensive and unfamiliar, York cheap but greater commuting times to placements spread across a huge area) and both are great universities so argh!
Reply 21
hello, I have applied to do child nursing at swansea university, has anyone heard if they have a place there or not yet?
Reply 22
Hiiii I've had a conditional offer from Cardiff university to study mental health nursing, starting September 2012, if i get my grades that is, studying an access to health science course atm, got 21 credits at Distinction level so I should be fine :smile: anybody else going to be attending the same course?? x

Quick Reply

Latest