The Student Room Group

University choice dilemma!

This seems to be the best place to get sensible opinions on my question because my friends aren't particularly helpful!

Applying for Art/Fine Art/Art and design

Okay so, I originally applied for 3 Universities; Sunderland, Leeds Met & Ulster. Then Leeds Met. withdrew my course last week and I was already debating which Uni's to apply for in my last 2 places now I have 3 to chose and there are very few Uni's which do the course I'm applying for and now I'm left choosing from;
1. University Central Lancashire
2. University of Wolverhampton
3. University of Northampton
4. University of Brighton

I'm pretty much sold on Lancashire so now its just a case of elimination one of the other 3.
I'd really appreciate if anyone knows anything about the 3 i'm left with could give me an opinion on them so I can make an informed decision on which on not to apply for.

Thank you (:
Im not really that clued up on those unis to be honest but i have a family friend who goes to Wolves and she HATES it.
Original post by Bekkah321
This seems to be the best place to get sensible opinions on my question because my friends aren't particularly helpful!

Okay so, I originally applied for 3 Universities; Sunderland, Leeds Met & Ulster. Then Leeds Met. withdrew my course last week and I was already debating which Uni's to apply for in my last 2 places now I have 3 to chose and there are very few Uni's which do the course I'm applying for and now I'm left choosing from;

I'm pretty much sold on Lancashire so now its just a case of elimination one of the other 3.
I'd really appreciate if anyone knows anything about the 3 i'm left with could give me an opinion on them so I can make an informed decision on which on not to apply for.

Thank you (:

either uni of brighton or uni of northampton
Original post by Bekkah321

Thank you (:

I live in Wolverhampton and can tell you that Wolvo university is the last place you'll want to be
Reply 4
Brighton, really good for art.
Original post by postman pat
I live in Wolverhampton and can tell you that Wolvo university is the last place you'll want to be

agreed
brighton :smile:
Brighton. Excellent for art.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending