Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Christian Society Mk.II

Announcements Posted on
We're up for a Webby! Vote TSR to help us win. 10-04-2014
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    *goes off to Google epilators* :ninja:
    Just use EMLA when you first do your armpits but the next time is nowhere near as bad!
    (Original post by tasha96)
    btw, how do you lot all know how many posts people have on this individual thread? :ninja:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc...sted&t=1868188
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lantana)
    Just use EMLA when you first do your armpits but the next time is nowhere near as bad!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc...sted&t=1868188

Thankyou very much! :hugs:
    • 75 followers

ReputationRep:
    EXACTLY like a gondola, Tasha. Just the English version :yep:
    • 108 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 22KT22)
    Yeah definitely keep up the positivity! If its God's will you'll finish this year and if not then there is a reason Prayers for you :console:

GEG: How did it go with Grandma?
    Not too bad, she looks well enough but mentally just isn't there. It seems like her brain is slowly shutting down and she's less herself than she used to be, but she's happy and comfortable and unaware really that she's dying...and I guess that's the best way to be, just slowly slipping off.

Also Gramps made a comment hinting that he might be starting to think now that perhaps God really does exist so that's something to be happy about!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I GOT AN UNCONDITIONAL FROM MY 1ST UNI CHOICE!!!!!!!!

Utterly crazy! I am so blessed! :love: Thank you so much for your prayers on this matter. :grouphugs:

Phantom of the Opera was great. :love: :dancing: I cried in the end! :cry:
    • 75 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinnLassie)

Utterly crazy! I am so blessed! :love: Thank you so much for your prayers on this matter. :grouphugs:

:woo: :crazy: :dance: :yay: :awesome: :congrats: :danceboy: :macarena: :party: :woo:

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

SO pleased for you :hugs:

Glad you enjoyed Phantom too :yep:
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes, just sometimes, I'm actually around. :ninjagirl:
    • 75 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    :hi: :jumphug: :hi:

How are you?
    • 108 followers

ReputationRep:

YAY so happy for you!

So you turn up when I'm off for a week
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Finally finishing off my ICT coursework today! Can't wait until later when i'll finally be free of working for one evening! I do need to start physics revision over the easter holidays though, otherwise i'll never remember physics in time for May exams.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:

Wow, that's great news! Many congratulations are being wafted your way! :party:

Ahw, I really want to go see it now. How did your friend find it? xxx
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Not too bad, she looks well enough but mentally just isn't there. It seems like her brain is slowly shutting down and she's less herself than she used to be, but she's happy and comfortable and unaware really that she's dying...and I guess that's the best way to be, just slowly slipping off.

Also Gramps made a comment hinting that he might be starting to think now that perhaps God really does exist so that's something to be happy about!
    The last comment is awesome, I'll keep praying that his eyes will be opened. As for the other, at least she's not suffering and going as peacefully as she can and well done you for being able to see her :hugs:

FinnLassie: :woo: Thats fantastic news
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    NO MOAR ICT COURSEWORK YAY! :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :party:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    I wish i had no more work, sat in the sun with the view id try and do some... it didn't work. Done one bit but really wanted to get more done, debating whether to pack or work tonight. May pack, guess i'll wait and see.
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    :hi: :jumphug: :hi:

How are you?
    Ooof! I'm good. Busy at uni and whatnot, started doing rugby training again, so I haven't really been posting as much as usual. Just coming on to mod.

Also caught up on Glee. You?

(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    So you turn up when I'm off for a week
    I be a sneaky ninja. :ninjagirl:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I formed my uni choice yesterday- big relief to have finally done it!

And we had a talk today on university, apparently I am the only person in my year who would leave a drink with a friend to go off and dance. It would seem this is unsafe
    (In context: the choice was to down your drink and dance or to leave your drink with a friend and dance)

yayyyyyyyy! :woo: :party: :hugs: :danceboy:
    Well done!

(Original post by Quornslice)
    NO MOAR ICT COURSEWORK YAY! :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :party:
    Yay also :party:
    • 75 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ooof! I'm good. Busy at uni and whatnot, started doing rugby training again, so I haven't really been posting as much as usual. Just coming on to mod.

Also caught up on Glee. You?
    Oooh, rugby training! Sounds like fun :yes: I'm waaaaaaaaaaay behind on Glee. Still haven't finished the second series! :eek: Or maybe I did and have just forgotten :ninja:

I'm not too bad, thanks. Today is the 2 year anniversary of my first suicide attempt :sadnod: Very tired from insomnia and generally barricading myself indoors for safety
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:

Yay! Well done you!! :hugs:

:yay: :woo: :yay:

EXACTLY like a gondola, Tasha. Just the English version :yep:
    I see now. Thank you!! :hugs:

I'm just in. Had the afternoon off school to go play at another concert. Been there from 2pm and then the actual concert was 7-9:15. Soooo knackered! And have two A4 sheets of maths to do for tomorrow. And physics revision.

EDIT: Two posts to go! :teehee:
    • 75 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    I see now. Thank you!! :hugs:

I'm just in. Had the afternoon off school to go play at another concert. Been there from 2pm and then the actual concert was 7-9:15. Soooo knackered! And have two A4 sheets of maths to do for tomorrow. And physics revision.

EDIT: Two posts to go! :teehee:
    Oh gosh, that's a lot of work :console: Have a motivational Hotel Chocolat caramel egg :yep: :sexface: :yep:
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh gosh, that's a lot of work :console: Have a motivational Hotel Chocolat caramel egg :yep: :sexface: :yep:
    Ooooh thankyou! :eating:

That sounds gorgeous... :daydreaming:
Updated: March 28, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.