The Student Room Group

G4S 2012 Olympics Job

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Original post by cstewart91
Iv had it 3 times now and still nothing about uniform or accreditation :-(

so you filled out the survey 3 times -_-?
Original post by niyaz93
so you filled out the survey 3 times -_-?

Yeah, exact same survey, sent to me 3 times in the space of a month, filled them all in the same and still heard nothing, also I was sent out and I filled in CCTV survey twice and still heard nothing
Original post by Hemisphere
Who you trying to get through to? I called training (option 2) and was only third in the queue and got through within a few minutes.

Yeah, that's who I was trying to get through to. I got put on hold and was in positon 5 in the queue. Waited about 10 minutes in that then the phone started ringing, waited close to another 10 minutes of ringing then just hung up since I'm pretty sure I was getting charged for the call.
Original post by Akbar2k7
Its been a month and a half since my interview and I am still in vetting and checks I have had one phone call wtf is going on?

THIS! Been 2 months now and i haven't heard anything back sent countless emails and phone up.... not a single helpful reply. :mad:
Was told on the phone today G4S only have SIA training currently for the next 2 weeks and they dont know whats happening after. So pretty good chance is that we are gonna be told we arent needed anymore.
Got my accreditation pass and oyster card :biggrin: Awaiting SIA and when to start.
Original post by GuitarWizard
Got my accreditation pass and oyster card :biggrin: Awaiting SIA and when to start.

So you can collect your accreditation before you get your SIA license? Didn't realise that!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1187
where do you collect your accreditation?
Original post by Lasuil
So you can collect your accreditation before you get your SIA license? Didn't realise that!

Yes its not G4S you pick it up from so they won't know
Yes its not G4S you pick it up from so they won't know

Do you pick it up from the pitchford place?
The place is further on from pitchford street about 2 extra stops on DLR
The place is further on from pitchford street about 2 extra stops on DLR

isit the romford one?
Not for accreditation
could you PM/email the address please?
Hi

Ive collected my uniform accreditation and have been paid for my training which was VSCC Coms operator.
Reply 1195
Original post by amirrahman1993
Hi

Ive collected my uniform accreditation and have been paid for my training which was VSCC Coms operator.

Hey, what is the accreditation. What do you actually get from them? I know the uniform is uniform but whats the accreditation
Original post by H.Maleki
Hey, what is the accreditation. What do you actually get from them? I know the uniform is uniform but whats the accreditation

It's the card you wear to allow you into the park
Reply 1197
Who's done the rapiscan training? I have a few questions
Original post by famezzzz
Who's done the rapiscan training? I have a few questions

Yes :cool:
Reply 1199
Original post by amirrahman1993
Hi

How long after your training did it take to get paid? Can you just phone to arrange uniform and accreditation collection??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending