Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MyselfEtAl)
    St Hugh's - how about you?
    Wadham! Woop woop
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    I only see three St. Edmund's Hall Prospective Freshers. I know it's a small college, but c'mon...:P :ninja:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AGM)
    Wadham! Woop woop
    Cool, congratulations
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i haven't submitted all my application materials yet!!!!! is it too already late???
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else with an ofer for maths at Quibawl?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I'm Maddy, with an offer to study Law with French Law at New College.
    • 55 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stinkerbelll)
    I can't see any 2012 LMH'ers anywhere ((
    yo
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niki_girl)
    I don't know how to quote people across pages (or even if you can) but I'm hopefully at Worcester for History :dance: doesn't seem real yet! I now really want to just hurry up and get 3As .....but I look forward to meeting any TSR Historians or potential Worcesterites in October 2012!

Well done everyone! Seeing as I've been seeing some of you on TSR since March it feels amazing to actually get to an offer-holders thread!
    Another Worcesterite!!! I was looking through all these posts to try and find someone whose got an offer from Worcester, I swear there's hardly anyone! Congratulations on your offer, I'll look forward to meeting you in October

p.s. glad you spelt Worcesterite first so I could just copy and paste the spelling
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Social animal)
    i haven't submitted all my application materials yet!!!!! is it too already late???
    Err, yes Do you mean just for Oxford? Because they want make you an offer now as you've missed all the deadlines. I'm sorry Or do you mean for next cycle (as in entry Sept. 2013?)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone writing a formal letter of acceptance to Oxf? My college (ChCh) left me with no instructions!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medbh4805)
    yo
    Yayyyyy
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ROBBY7896)
    Another Worcesterite!!! I was looking through all these posts to try and find someone whose got an offer from Worcester, I swear there's hardly anyone! Congratulations on your offer, I'll look forward to meeting you in October

p.s. glad you spelt Worcesterite first so I could just copy and paste the spelling
    I'm a future Worcesterite too! :woo:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SW1X)
    I just got offer for Econ and Management....THIS IS HOW I FEEL!!!!!

Yay! Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OxEconManage2012/
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stinkerbelll)
    I can't see any 2012 LMH'ers anywhere ((
    Y halo thar!
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ROBBY7896)

:laugh: I know, I think there's definitely 2 other people on the Facebook group that have offers for Worcester (for medicine/ English) but on TSR from the people that applied I really can't find many who are actually going (grades permitting - wish my offer was unconditional! Although I guess you technically have an even harder offer for Physics)

Hopefully see you soon in Oxford! (By that time you'll be able to spell Worcesterite off by memory just in case anyone wants it written down )
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by macherie)
    Is everyone writing a formal letter of acceptance to Oxf? My college (ChCh) left me with no instructions!
    Mine just said to reply via UCAS in the normal way...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TEEJUS)
    Would I have seen you? THere were a few historians floating about when I was there...
    No, I chose to be interviewed over Skype since I'm an international applicant. Hopefully we'll meet in October though!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by macherie)
    mine had an online form to fill in.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    AAA for French at Jesus College woooooo!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnragedWin)
    AAA for French at Jesus College woooooo!
    Finally another Jesubite! Congrats

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: August 27, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.