The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

As a neutral spectator I will be looking forward to your game tomorrow! :biggrin:. Chocolate eggs + big sunday football doesn't get much better than that.
Original post by isitinyet?
from a united fan but also an admirer of wenger, good luck tomorrow/PLEASE WIN.
i really don't want united to win but i have to if arsenal are playing city tomorrow

you guys are an embarrassment to the PL. getting knocked out of CL and europa by teams i've never even heard of. you're not even that good, you just fluke results somehow which is annoying as ****

city would destroy you in a head to head. they truly deserve to finish 1st

Original post by DScofield
As a neutral spectator I will be looking forward to your game tomorrow! :biggrin:. Chocolate eggs + big sunday football doesn't get much better than that.
is that you in your pic? **** son
(edited 12 years ago)
Is that 7 goals - 4 assists in 5 games for Henry? Beaaaast :biggrin:

Frimpong's stuck on the M25 and just tweeted this picture. Ha
Original post by isitinyet?
from a united fan but also an admirer of wenger, good luck tomorrow/PLEASE WIN.

Original post by DScofield

:yy:

Seems weird us winning tomorrow can hand the title over to United, not dure how I feel about it :beard:

Well........at least it aint City :colonhash:
Original post by In2deep
:yy:

Seems weird us winning tomorrow can hand the title over to United, not dure how I feel about it :beard:

Well........at least it aint City :colonhash:

Only time I'd question an Arsenal win is if it ever helped Tottenham. Fortunately that will never happen in my life time so I'll never regret an Arsenal win.
RVP writes an article for The Sun.

Sounds overly nostalgic, maybe I'm just being too paranoid :getmecoat:

Original post by Darth Vader 7
Only time I'd question an Arsenal win is if it ever helped Tottenham. Fortunately that will never happen in my life time so I'll never regret an Arsenal win.

Oh no, don't get me wrong, a win is needed tomorrow no question about it, I couldn't care who it helps or hinders..

It just seems weird that United winning the title could be a by-product :colonhash:
Original post by In2deep

Man the **** up.
Original post by Kevmeister
Man the **** up.

LOL :colonhash:

Did you read it? What do you think?
Original post by In2deep

Oh no, don't get me wrong, a win is needed tomorrow no question about it, I couldn't care who it helps or hinders..

It just seems weird that United winning the title could be a by-product :colonhash:

Since he just recently signed a contract for the Sun writing articles, surely that means he plans to stay in England? Just hope he stays on the red side of London. :colonhash:

It is extremely weird that a good result for us would benefit Man United after all that rivalry. However, that is our fault I guess for not maintaining title contention.
Original post by In2deep
LOL :colonhash:

Did you read it? What do you think?

Skimmed it, but doesn't come across as nostalgic.

I do think it's weird he's writing articles while still playing but thats me personally. Paper of choice is weird too, highest bidder I s'pose.
Skimmed it, but doesn't come across as nostalgic.

I do think it's weird he's writing articles while still playing but thats me personally. Paper of choice is weird too, highest bidder I s'pose.

Probably the only one offering. I think Wenger writes regularly for Yahoo or Eurosport or something as well :dontknow:
Original post by YOUR MUM FAM
i was being stupid, sorry.. you're right

RVP is leaving though, mark my words

How do you know he is leaving? Have a feeling he will stay and Wenger has hinted he will keep him even if he does not sign a contract.
Original post by In2deep
Probably the only one offering. I think Wenger writes regularly for Yahoo or Eurosport or something as well :dontknow:

Read a couple of the Wenger ones, they seem ghost-written, tbh - they're not very Wengerish. :dry:
Original post by All Black Everything
How do you know he is leaving? Have a feeling he will stay and Wenger has hinted he will keep him even if he does not sign a contract.

When it comes to contracts and players' futures, I never believe a word Wenger says.

Read a couple of the Wenger ones, they seem ghost-written, tbh - they're not very Wengerish. :dry:

I thought so too :lol: They seem way too direct..
i bumped into a tipsy sagna at bouji's and had a like a 2 minute chat with him. the way he said it made it seem like a done deal

he's likely to go to manchester city apparently (which makes everything sound like a lie, but that's what i was told. he might have been trolling me, but you can't tell when a guy looks as serious as him)
(edited 12 years ago)
i bumped into a tipsy sagna at bouji's and had a like a 2 minute chat with him. the way he said it made it seem like a done deal

he's likely to go to manchester city apparently (which makes everything sound like a lie, but that's what i was told. he might have been trolling me, but you can't tell when a guy looks as serious as him)

hahah I dont believe this for a second. Sagna is a devout Muslim (along with Diaby) and has said he doesn't drink alcohol etc.

Given the tight ship that Wenger runs I doubt he would have been out on the town; didn't you see how annoyed he got with Chamakh for smoking Shisha?
hahah I dont believe this for a second. Sagna is a devout Muslim (along with Diaby) and has said he doesn't drink alcohol etc.
dunno, i just assumed he was.. he had a drink in his hand, whether it was alcoholic or not i don't know (probably not now that you've said that)

he was definitely at bouji's on sunday though (the day after the QPR game), and my friend was hosting a birthday gathering thingy there

Given the tight ship that Wenger runs I doubt he would have been out on the town; didn't you see how annoyed he got with Chamakh for smoking Shisha?
sagna was 100% at bouji's last sunday, that's a fact. i know who i saw and who i talked to

nah i saw him get interviewed and it popped up, he was sorta laughing at it lol

And there a bunch of stories like yours. For example, RVP apparently said to a bunch of fans after the Villa game that he was staying; realised he wasn't meant to be talking about transfers and then said we shall see with a big grin. There are plenty of others as well. All just hearsay.

It's not hard to pick holes in his fabricated story. Didn't know Sagna was Muslim though. Guess you learn something new everyday.

Latest