The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8300
Haven't posted in this thread for a while. Still sobering up from the Celtic match.

Erm, good result against Man City. I didn't watch it, but I assume there was a performance that was terrible or excellent or somewhere in between.
It's hard to decide who is a bigger **** in the whole Nasri vs Piers Morgan thing.
Reply 8302
Nasri has done nothing wrong. He has replied like a human being.
Piers Morgan is one of my least favourite Arsenal supporters - wait, no, football supporters.

He's as fickle as they come and goes from one extreme to the other at the drop of a hat.
Reply 8304
Piers Morgan is an annoying idiot even when he isn't talking about football :dontknow:
We really should just forget about Nasri, this obsession from some of our fans with mocking him is getting a little embrassing.
Original post by marcusmerehay
Piers Morgan is one of my least favourite Arsenal supporters - wait, no, football supporters.

Probably one of my least favourite humans alive.
Original post by Mess.
Nasri has done nothing wrong. He has replied like a human being.

No he hasn't. I agree with all the others that we should just ignore the guy now, he's not worth much bother anymore but the way he reacted to the **** Morgan shows what type of person he is. You've got to be beyond stupid to fall for the idiot's game but he did.

"I'm aware what i said about titles i'm sure i will lift a trophy with Man City before AFC"

Seriously? You've left the club in a bad manner and you've offended the fans that supported you through thick and thin, they clearly dislike you now, at least have the decency to show some respect to your previous club.
Reply 8308
Original post by jilebinator
tbh, Nasri is a joke, no respect whatsoever for arsenal.

Hes pathetic, almost reaching adebayor levels in that respect. As long as he doesnt win any trophies anytime soon, it will be fine :biggrin:
I don't see what Arsenal fans expect from Nasri. He left, yes, but I'm pretty sure they were chanting "Nasri you're a ****!" before he even left. I'm that lays the foundations for a nice return. He's been insulted at every turn by the fans, he was booed everytime he touched the ball yesterday.

Either way, he was only at Arsenal for 3 years, fans are always saying he only provided 3 good months, you got a nice stack of cash when he left. He might not win anything but he's in a better position than with the club he left, and he's getting an extra £90k p/w for doing so. Both sides should just leave it.
Reply 8310
Who gives a **** about the Nasri ****, he left ages ago, just get over it people :facepalm2:

Great win against City, made it harder than it should have been, but man they were pish.

Original post by Deshi
Luckily for you I'm procrastinating so I went and found some :teeth:

Your quote pretty much proves what I was saying anyway, that a majority wanted Arsene out.

There were loads more but I cba and only used the people who looked fairly regulars, if I included all the Arsenal fans who were posting on this thread it clearly was the majority :rofl:

Excellent piece of work :lol:
Reply 8311
Original post by doggyfizzel
I don't see what Arsenal fans expect from Nasri. He left, yes, but I'm pretty sure they were chanting "Nasri you're a ****!" before he even left. I'm that lays the foundations for a nice return. He's been insulted at every turn by the fans, he was booed everytime he touched the ball yesterday.

Either way, he was only at Arsenal for 3 years, fans are always saying he only provided 3 good months, you got a nice stack of cash when he left. He might not win anything but he's in a better position than with the club he left, and he's getting an extra £90k p/w for doing so. Both sides should just leave it.

Exactly. :congrats:
Reply 8312
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8313
Original post by In2deep
No he hasn't. I agree with all the others that we should just ignore the guy now, he's not worth much bother anymore but the way he reacted to the **** Morgan shows what type of person he is. You've got to be beyond stupid to fall for the idiot's game but he did.

"I'm aware what i said about titles i'm sure i will lift a trophy with Man City before AFC"

Seriously? You've left the club in a bad manner and you've offended the fans that supported you through thick and thin, they clearly dislike you now, at least have the decency to show some respect to your previous club.

But why is that a problem? He has no respect for Arsenal supporters as they have no respect for him. People want players to show personality and then when they do they bitch and moan about them doing so...

This picture has been posted about a gazillion times since Sunday :tongue:
Reply 8315
I wonder what the point of that picture is, Arsenal haven't won anything :lolwut:
Original post by Mess.
But why is that a problem? He has no respect for Arsenal supporters as they have no respect for him. People want players to show personality and then when they do they bitch and moan about them doing so...

It was his actions that started the cycle though, he should at least have the decency to ignore it all.

It's like punching someone and then getting offended when they swear in retaliation.

I wonder what the point of that picture is, Arsenal haven't won anything :lolwut:

He went to win things at City, he didn't. He thought the grass was greener on the other side, it seems like it wasn't.

It'll be difficult to really say who's had the better season, they've done better in the League but what real difference is there between 2nd and 3rd? They've been kicked out of Europe twice but we got a stage further in the CL, no difference there either.
Original post by Mess.

The point is clear. Nasri said he left to win trophies and on Sunday we ended his teams last chance of a trophy this season. Pretty simple really.
Reply 8318
Original post by Nucleolus
This picture has been posted about a gazillion times since Sunday :tongue:

oh :P

No harm in seeing it some more then :ahee:
Reply 8319
Original post by All Black Everything
The point is clear. Nasri said he left to win trophies and on Sunday we ended his teams last chance of a trophy this season. Pretty simple really.

Seems pretty pointless considering Arsenal haven't won anything themselves :dontknow

Latest