The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Twitter explodes when Chamberlain is about to come on during any match. Clearly a favourite amongst Arsenal fans.
why does wenger not take off RvP?

that guy looks tired and I cringe everytime he takes a hit. Besides he deserves a break from playing all these games, right?
Love Oxlade's directness
Original post by v2p
He seems to love dribbling and attacking more than defending. Bit like Clichy I think.

Yeah, but Clichy had that pace to make up for his lack of defending in some situations which Santos really doesn't have. He was a good buy, he's experienced but i don't think he's what Arsenal need, I'd prefer another Sagna type
Surely have to give perse a rest???
Reply 8565
A goal from RVP would be the icing on the cake
COYG
Reply 8566
Ramsey can't buy a goal, can he?
Reply 8567
Original post by Darth Vader 7
Twitter explodes when Chamberlain is about to come on during any match. Clearly a favourite amongst Arsenal fans.

Reminds me of Kurt Angle, "I've not heard of that many teams, but TNA's UK office always rave about Arsenal - so they must win. But why are they allowed to play an Ox?" :awesome:
Did the ref seriously just not give that blatant penalty just because he feels sorry for Wolves?
Why is that not a penalty...
In hindsight it would have probably been a good idea to have subbed RVP for Cham. Rvp looks kind of tired
are they still playing fergie time at wigan?
Would have liked to even see Park get a 15 minute run out. I still don't think I've seen him play in an Arsenal shirt yet.
OMG! big win for Wigan Atheltics! Really happy for Martinez :biggrin:
We will beat them though :rofl:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Birdman1234567
Why is that not a penalty...

Ramsey should have stayed down, but decided to get up :rofl:
That was boring. We didn't even try after the second goal.

But I'll take a win any day, 3+ goal difference is decent. could have been a lot better.
Very happy to see Wigan win, I don't want Martinez' team to get relegated, they're too good for that. As for the game tonight, I think the ref was unprofessional at the end, clearly feeling sorry for Wolves but who doesn't really?
My cock is like Wigan, people laugh but it always stays up.

Old joke but I can't believe it's going to happen again this season. I'm actually worried about our home game against them :facepalm2:
Good night for Arsenal... devastating first 10 mins, got a bit sloppy for the rest of the game but who cares, well deserved 3 points. (and wtf are united doing bottling it against Wigan? :teehee:)
I feel that someone has actually scripted the title race and the race to the CL. :rofl:

Latest