The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tourettes
my bad.. arteta + ramsey + benayoun > wilshere + fabregas + nasri for sure, how could i get that one wrong

Well we still have Wilshere. Fab I agree with. But nasri wouldn't have made much of a difference at this stage of the season anyway. Good riddance to that ****.
Original post by Tomatochuckers
Well we still have Wilshere. Fab I agree with. But nasri wouldn't have made much of a difference at this stage of the season anyway. Good riddance to that ****.
lol nasri did leave like a boss though. basically just said **** you to everyone associated with arsenal and now he's better off

obviously it was annoying (doesn't bother me anymore) but there's no denying that he's still a beast.. was better for arsenal but its ****ing jokes how arsenal fans bully him to the death
(edited 12 years ago)
Now now guys lets not get ahead of ourselves, for some reason I've got a deep feeling Wigan might just nick it.
Wigan have been playing really well recently, but so have we.

I'm confident we'll smash them at the Emirates. Really need Kos back though, because Djourou scares the **** out of me.
I'm over the moon with our form :biggrin:

We got the quality and grit, and we are consistent.

Defending has got a lot better, and we are a real team unit.

Plus the number of bets that I will win (if we continue this form) that I made at the beginning of the season that we would finish above spurs :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8645
lol nasri did leave like a boss though. basically just said **** you to everyone associated with arsenal and now he's better off

obviously it was annoying (doesn't bother me anymore) but there's no denying that he's still a beast.. was better for arsenal but its ****ing jokes how arsenal fans bully him to the death

:lolwut:
Original post by Kruz
Now now guys lets not get ahead of ourselves, for some reason I've got a deep feeling Wigan might just nick it.
why do people say things like this whenever we face the worst teams in the league then when we play teams like city/milan everyone gets a boner about how we're gonna beat them by this much or that much

is it to make yourself feel better if you lose? when fans are nervous about playing wigan at the emirates you just know arsenal are completely **** now

obviously it was annoying (doesn't bother me anymore) but there's no denying that he's still a beast.. was better for arsenal though

He had half a good season for us, and left like an ungrateful swine.
Anyway, AOC, the re-emergence of Rosicky, and Gervinho who I still rate highly have softened the blow + Podolski is coming!
RVP will stay I think
I'm worried about Wigan, they've been all over Chelsea and United now in the last couple of games, if we don't take them seriously we can drop points. Might have to get more tanked up than usual otw to the game :beer:
(edited 12 years ago)
Some people are suggesting we should sign Benayoun permanently :dontknow:

Not sure how I feel about that...
Original post by De Chirico
I'm worried about Wigan, they've been all over Chelsea and United now in the last couple of games, if we don't take them seriously we can drop points. Might have to get more tanked up than usual otw to the game :beer:

Hopefully the games with United and Chelsea gave Wenger plenty of warning and maybe hints to find a way to beat Wigan.
Original post by Abbadon27

Chelsea ain't gonna let him go easy :frown:
Original post by Abbadon27

As long as Denilson doesn't come back I'm happy

He had half a good season for us, and left like an ungrateful swine.
Anyway, AOC, the re-emergence of Rosicky, and Gervinho who I still rate highly have softened the blow + Podolski is coming!
RVP will stay I think
nah come on.. when fabregas left he tried so hard to show the fans that he still cares about the club, but with nasri he was like "**** it, you're all **** basically". he does deserve some lad points for that as much as it pissed us all off lol

he was more than good for us last season man. don't try go on like he was just some average player having a good season

i don't care if you prefer arteta or rosicky to him anyway, nasri was the best player to watch. did you see his killer ball against us on sunday that zabaleta flopped for aguero? insane. this whole "nasri was rubbish" "he has been so poor for city" is complete bs, you're just gutted that we lost him. the stuff rosicky is doing these days is what nasri was doing on an average day
(edited 12 years ago)
The problem with Wigan is that they are pressing insanely. We can't cope with any team pressing us. We collapse.

However, I hope they feel slightly tired from all that commitment.
Reply 8655
Wigan have been mint recently, fair play to them.

You will do them quite easily though.
X

The reason why fabregas tried to show that he still cares for the club is because he does still care for the club. He is grateful that we made him into the player he is, he looks up to Wenger, spent a long time at AFC, got on well with the rest of the team, and you can tell he loved the fans.
Problem is, he liked Barcelona better. It was his boyhood club after all.
Nasri on the other hand is a ****. He was good no doubt, but inconsistent. Last season he dropped his standard in the second half. And Rosicky has been doing much better now. Do you remember the standard he used to achieve before his injury?

Original post by Darth Vader 7
The problem with Wigan is that they are pressing insanely. We can't cope with any team pressing us. We collapse.

However, I hope they feel slightly tired from all that commitment.

The good thing is that Wigan showed their potential before they played us. We can now prepare and counter their strengths. We did beat City after all, lets not act as though Wigan are top 4. But they deserve respect definitely.
Szczesny's fingertip save was ****ing amazing today. :adore: Reminds me of a famous David Seaman save....
I think tourettes is YOUR MUM FAM. he's back to troll.

wigan will be difficult, but we are playing at the fortress. :cool:
The reason why fabregas tried to show that he still cares for the club is because he does still care for the club. He is grateful that we made him into the player he is, he looks up to Wenger, spent a long time at AFC, got on well with the rest of the team, and you can tell he loved the fans.
Problem is, he liked Barcelona better. It was his boyhood club after all.
Nasri on the other hand is a ****. He was good no doubt, but inconsistent. Last season he dropped his standard in the second half. And Rosicky has been doing much better now. Do you remember the standard he used to achieve before his injury?
whatever.. it's just funny how if you asked a random arsenal fan last season who our best player is it would have been a toss-up between nasri, fabregas and RVP - but now that he left and mugged us off in the process "he was only good for 3 months", or "he's **** anyway"

there's a reason why he's ranked 85 on fifa whereas rosicky is only 79. rosicky only looks good because everyone around him is either average or ****.

Latest