The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9020
Original post by Kruz
What did you guy think of Gary Neville's in depth discussion on diving?

Spot on.
Interesting that pundits persist with the idea that Santos is a bad defender, even though the statistics do not back this up. Also, for some reason they all neglect to mention that Gibbs is pretty bad defensively and is caught out of position more than Santos.

Probably because Gibbs is English.

That also explains the inclusion of Parker, the Ox and Sturridge in the POTY shortlists.
(edited 12 years ago)
Don't think Rockrunride even has full powers here, Abiraleft and Mastermind are the sports guys, he's gap yah.

How you guys feeling about some Djourou madness at CB? I'm going to throw it out there, I don't even think Squid would be that bad partnered with Verm. I think a huge part of his ****ness as with Kos was the wrong partner.
Original post by Loat
Sadly, its not hard to change your IP.

clearly it is for whoever this 'starvin african' guy is, because they've banned him for creating new accounts to get round his first bans, so he's obviously using the same IP which shows all this
Reply 9024
come on Arsenal.
match time now anyway
Original post by gunit123
I would have liked to see Song on the list instead of Parker...

Stupidest comment of the year award goes to you.

1-0 :rofl2: Fair play wigan. Great goal.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9027
Oh dear.
Conceding at 6 mins against wigan at home :eek:. Wasn't expecting that
2-0. Lolol
Reply 9030
WTF is going on? This is a ****ing joke.
Reply 9031
Wtf just happened?
WTF is happening? This is laughable.
Reply 9033
What the hell!
:lolwut: What is going on?
we'll still win lol

glad that wigan are up, makes the game better
Don't feel so bad about losing to Wigan now, clearly an emerging power in European football.
hahahahahahahaha
oh.. 2 goals? wtf
It's our defense capitulating we need more behind the ball with suspect santos at left back.
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest