The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

wtf is going on??

seriously. how the hell can we concede two to wigan?
The Ox must come on.
Ox for Ramsey personally. So slow moving the ball about and opts for the sideways pass when Walcott is one on one.
Original post by alittlehelp
Give me Figueroa over Santos any day, Santos is really annoying me.

Do any of you think Santos is a good enough player for a top 4 left back?
Rosicky is the only one playing well. no one else has really turned up.

bring on forehead and the ox.
commentators need to stop bumming wigan. they fluked 2 goals in the first 7 minutes and have defended with 11 players behind the ball ever since

the time-wasting is ridiculous too. they're literally playing like ass-holes

both teams are **** atm, neither deserves to get their asses licked (especially wigan)
wtf happend !? stunned
Those guys need to hurry the **** up when they counter attack and stop playing these tippy tappy sideways-backwards stuff, there was at least 4 opportunities when we could've caught them on the break.

no, defensively he's a liability
This game is going to give me a heart attack.
Original post by internet tough guy
Those guys need to hurry the **** up when they counter attack and stop playing these tippy tappy sideways-backwards stuff, there was at least 4 opportunities when we could've caught them on the break.

it's the only way to lure them out of the box. otherwise they will have eleven men in the box.

our countering ability has been poor, we need the ox, forehead on to speed up the play.

Yes, he is. Remember his second half vs Chelsea. He hasn't had a long run of games yet. I dislike it when fans write players off way too soon (Ramsey, Gervinho, Santos etc.) It just affects their confidence. Santos looks like he could be better than Clichy. Clichy's defensive positioning was woeful. The amount of times he played attackers onside... and he offered little in attack either, which Gibbs and Santos definitely do.
Original post by jilebinator
Rosicky is the only one playing well. no one else has really turned up.

bring on forehead and the ox.

:yes:

Rosicky's energy has been immense.
Original post by Nucleolus
This game is going to give me a heart attack.

We all knew what we were signing up to when we decided to support Arsenal.
Original post by jilebinator
it's the only way to lure them out of the box. otherwise they will have eleven men in the box.

our countering ability has been poor, we need the ox, forehead on to speed up the play.

yeah I understand playing like that when they're fully campd in their penalty areas, but when were catching them on the break thats when it really infuriates me :angry:, the old arsenal of the invicibles era were the best at counter attacking, literally get from our end to the opposition's in 15 seconds flat - WTF happened to that :zomg:
do you nerds still think rosicky > nasri btw? rofl
Original post by milkytea
Yes, he is. Remember his second half vs Chelsea. He hasn't had a long run of games yet. I dislike it when fans write players off way too soon (Ramsey, Gervinho, Santos etc.) It just affects their confidence. Santos looks like he could be better than Clichy. Clichy's defensive positioning was woeful. The amount of times he played attackers onside... and he offered little in attack either, which Gibbs and Santos definitely do.

Santos isn't even there to play people on side cos he's so far up, I get he's an attacking full back but i don't think he's a top 4 left back in the premier league, he's not fast enough and lacks defensive positioning too. Hopefully he proves me wrong
(edited 12 years ago)
Looking forward to this second half. More of the same, please...:cookie:
Reply 9118
Ignoring Marriner's absolute failure to deal with their time wasting we're doing ourselves no favours. Dunno why we keep slowing the play and building from the back when we dispossess them, need to hit them straight on the counter as we did Spurs.
How the **** did that not go in???

Latest