The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Glad that the OX is starting, always thought it was useless to bring him on after 70mins or so
Looks like we won't reach 10k posts today...

Ramsey has no confidence. We need to get behind and support him, that is the only way he will start playing well.
Original post by jilebinator

Ramsey has no confidence. We need to get behind and support him, that is the only way he will start playing well.

If we lose this, we'll all rage to the limit anyway.
Original post by jilebinator

The problem with Ramsey is that he doesn't release the ball quick enough. He needs to learn how to the basic stuff, that's the only way he will improve. The talent is clearly there.
the only way we are going to lose this game is because of ramsey slow time on the ball:facepalm2:
Original post by T.Adams VI
The problem with Ramsey is that he doesn't release the ball quick enough. He needs to learn how to the basic stuff, that's the only way he will improve. The talent is clearly there.

The whole arsenal team in general doesn't know how to release the ball quick, its unbeliveable the amount of time I've seen them dither about as they break on the counter, almost every single time this allows the other team to get their players back and before you know it, we're back to facing a brick wall in the midfield.
Walcott:frown:
Such a swag match. I should've stayed asleep.
Original post by City_Gooner
Such a swag match. I should've stayed asleep.

I passed on a free lunch at Nando's to stay in and watch the match; the things I do for Arsenal...
Not a bad result by all means:smile: But tough draw to take with the amount of chances we've missed:frown:
What a ****ing awful match.
Reply 9532
I don't know if RVP has lost his confidence or it's just been a really long season for him, but he's playing pretty poor now. I'm not having a shot at him or anything (he has saved us so many times), but he definitely needs another reliable goal scoring option to take off the weight. Too many wasted chances and opportunities today.
Possibly one of the most boring matches this season.

Wenger had it completely tactically wrong. Everyone bar Koscienly was playing poorly.

Another pathetic match from Arsenal.
Original post by CB91
What a ****ing awful match.

You should be used to it, being a Liverpool fan.
Fingers crossed for QPR & Stoke :frown:
Original post by Xotol
I don't know if RVP has lost his confidence or it's just been a really long season for him, but he's playing pretty poor now. I'm not having a shot at him or anything (he has saved us so many times), but he definitely needs another reliable goal scoring option to take off the weight. Too many wasted chances and opportunities today.

RVP had a the shooting ability of gervinho today. he made all the wrong decisions, when he should have passed he shot and vice versa.
Reply 9537
Boring match right till the end.

I can understand Chelsea playing slow with low intensity but we've had 5 days rest and yet they play as if it was a training match. :facepalm2:
Team didn't play badly, Chelsea just set out to defend. However, individuals such as Van Persie, Ramsey and Song had poor matches. Hopefully, this'll be the difference next season when we can substitute on Podolski.

Not a bad point as I dont see Newcastle or Tottenham getting the full 15 points remaining. However, we have to win the next 3 matches (including Stoke).
Original post by CupidStunt
You should be used to it, being a Liverpool fan.

None of our matches are ever that bad, that was absolutely dire. At least our incompetence makes it interesting.