The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gunit123
How many do you need before you start the poll?

preferably 10 candidates:smile:

so far there are 5 candidates and possibly 6, but we'll have to wait for those mentioned to turn up and to put their name up officially:smile:

Only 2 have officially put their name up

In2deep and Kev:smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by In2deep
Who are you going to vote for? :ninja:

I rather keep my vote private:smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Kevmeister
Yeah, you'll send emails requesting people's bank deets.

We know your game.

A vote for Kev is a vote for honesty.

The fact that you have a Chelsea fan and a Liverpool fan voting for you is enough discouragement for me :hand:

A vote for In2deep is a vote for an Arsenal fan over a Manchester United fan.
Reply 9963
Good grief, do we really need a vote? :lolwut:

In2deep

If you've really already made the thread, could you please post it and then post the link here? I'll be closing this thread now. :yy:
Original post by In2deep
The fact that you have a Chelsea fan and a Liverpool fan voting for you is enough discouragement for me :hand:

A vote for In2deep is a vote for an Arsenal fan over a Manchester United fan.

And one Arsenal fan.

Original post by Abiraleft

If you've really already made the thread, could you please post it and then post the link here? I'll be closing this thread now. :yy:

Oh. :sad:
Original post by Remarqable M
The ballot is stronger than the bullet.

ABRAHAM LINCOLN

:smile:

I refuse to accept dictatorship.

'Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people.' - Oscar Wilde

:cool:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we still have 20+ posts to make :wink:. i wanna be number 10,000!!!!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1982143&p=37288323#post37288323

Thank you all :adore:
Original post by jilebinator
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we still have 20+ posts to make :wink:. i wanna be number 10,000!!!!

I'll race you to it.
Last post in this topic, shotgun.
Reply 9970
As this is degenerating into (admittedly fun-to-read) spam, I'm closing this. Sorry jibe. :p:

Latest