The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

City have got liverpool next so if we keep plugging away and winning we'll slowly creep up the table and maybe mount a challenge. However, we have to hope that both united and spurs keep dropping points so Its a bit optimistic but you never know, we're actually hard to beat now.
Reply 981
Could go 6 points behind tmrw :moon:

Or we could lose :colonhash:
Reply 982
Original post by T.Adams VI
Park is the mystery signing. Almost as pointless as the Vela signing.

Imagine the potential though if he were alone up front. Everyone could sing this:
just woke up...am i still hungover or did ****ty really lost??? HAHAHAHAHAHA
lol park is quite good he should be ahead of chamak because he is quick and can use his feet and his head so wenger should give him a try.
Reply 985
I want a win tommorow so badly. But, it's just the type of game we're likely to slip up in. Away from home against tough opposition with only a days rest since our last game :s-smilie:.
We should definitely play park tomorrow. I feel we have enough fire power to win. We just need our wingers to be on form tomorrow.
Original post by Darth Vader 7
We should definitely play park tomorrow. I feel we have enough fire power to win. We just need our wingers to be on form tomorrow.

I agree with you but think we should play rosicky aswell.
Reply 988
Original post by Colonel.
Imagine the potential though if he were alone up front. Everyone could sing this:

:lol: when he said "seriously" :facepalm2:

btw, who do you support? You can't support no one as you are waaay to interested in the PL for that? Is it Fulham? :slap:
Reply 989
Original post by Darth Vader 7

Why though ? After that its a full week till the Leeds game which van persie wont even play in
Very good week :biggrin:

I think we can win the match, but they may not roll over
They're home form is P6 W 3 D 0 L3
So yh we should get 3 points hopefully
Reply 991
Original post by In2deep
:lol: when he said "seriously" :facepalm2:

btw, who do you support? You can't support no one as you are waaay to interested in the PL for that? Is it Fulham? :slap:

I support Celtic, but in the PL, Fulham as they're the nearest and when I went to watch them, the support won me over.

RVPs wife gettin in on the act :tongue:
lol imagine if we won the league. It's unlikely with city's ridiculous team but you never know, I'd love to see the look on all those people's faces who were saying we'd finish mid-table or worse relegated (morons!) Can't wait for Jack to come back
Reply 994
I support Celtic, but in the PL, Fulham as they're the nearest and when I went to watch them, the support won me over.

:beard:

Is it fair to say you have a soft spot for The Arsenal? :ninja:
Original post by Complex Simplicity
lol imagine if we won the league. It's unlikely with city's ridiculous team but you never know, I'd love to see the look on all those people's faces who were saying we'd finish mid-table or worse relegated (morons!) Can't wait for Jack to come back

Imagine the look on Nasri :colone:
Reply 996
Original post by In2deep
:beard:

Is it fair to say you have a soft spot for The Arsenal? :ninja:

Pfft, they're alright.
Reply 997
I don't want to be the dick pessimist, but right now, let's not think too far ahead. We need to keep getting wins and slowly we'll be right back up there. But it's vital that we don't lose any key players as our annual Feb/March collapse is beckoning.

I'm excited though. Thinking back to the start of the season, no one could have expected where we are now and how we are playing!
Reply 998
Tough game tomorrow, but I really feel that the squad are building up a great team spirit, and you can see how much each wins means to all of our players.

COME ON GOOONERSSS!
Reply 999
Pfft, they're alright.

I thought you hated Arsenal. :holmes:

In other news, it's going to be a very difficult game tomorrow. :beard:

Latest