The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

We should have signed Frei. That game ruined my night, I feel disgusted.
arsene wengers interview was a joke.

arsenal are not getting fourth. fact.

the board are ****ing ****ers. we dont spend ****.
henry was only ****ing bought so they could sell more tickets.
Clear red tbh. Anyone saying otherwise must to watch football in the present day. First one, from behind nowhere near the ball. Second one has his hand on the shoulder, player always going to go down, he's running into the box, another yellow. Not seen this pen appeal, sounds harsh you didn't get it though.
Disgusted. Undoes all the hard work of the last few weeks. One loss can be seismic like that. Frustrating night all round, RVP needs help, not getting it from the inconsistent Gervinho and Theo. Need to buy buy buy up front.
Reply 1124
Original post by Gob Bluth
Tbh Arsene has problems if he doesn't get a full back on loan in 12 days. Ample time, plus he's had a lot of time already. And if Verm's still out which looks like then fantastic! We'll have a field day against Miquel and Coq (presuming it will be them if nothing changes?). Looking forward to that now :colone:

I'm guessing it would be:

Koscielny Mertesacker Miquel Coquelin

I can't think of who we might bring in on loan for a full-back position, tbh. :beard: Sagna started running again in training some time ago - perhaps he's close to a return?
we DESPERATELY need Mario Gotze... Lack of creativity tonight, however on a more positive note (b4 djourou got sent off) the defenders were having a great game.
Original post by alex_hk90
I don't think it has, the Wolves game in particular we were quite lucky with the decisions.

Original post by Gob Bluth
Ruiz was adjudged offside when clearly onside earlier. The red card was a red card. Don't see the issue here?

OK fair enough, I suppose. I guess I was just raging after this disappointment :frown:.

But we've had a few penalty shouts that haven't gone out way recently.
Original post by jilebinator
arsene wengers interview was a joke.

arsenal are not getting fourth. fact.

the board are ****ing ****ers. we dont spend ****.
henry was only ****ing bought so they could sell more tickets.

Overreaction much? Yesterday a lot of you were talking of title and now you don't think you will get top 4 as a fact? Title talk probably spawned the loss. Though in reality it will be a struggle for top 4 for you but still is possible if your best players stay fit.
Original post by GloryHunter
we DESPERATELY need Mario Gotze... Lack of creativity tonight, however on a more positive note (b4 djourou got sent off) the defenders were having a great game.

Yep, I was pretty proud of Kos and Mertesacker today, they really soaked up the pressure. Coqeulin was great too and Djourou was having a good game too before his sending off.
Original post by Ultimate1
Yep, I was pretty proud of Kos and Mertesacker today, they really soaked up the pressure. Coqeulin was great too and Djourou was having a good game too before his sending off.

agree braah :biggrin: just a pity we missed this chance to retain 4th and try catching spurs in the table. we need to get bendter back :colone:
we DESPERATELY need Mario Gotze... Lack of creativity tonight

No we dont. We're getting Jack Wilshere back in less than a month and if you sign him (Goetze) then you can forget Aaron Ramsey hanging around. It's quite clear we need out and out goalscorers who, if in front of goal, put the ball in the back of the net. Plain and ****ing simple.

You're deluded if you think you're getting Gotze.
What did Wenger in this interview?
Reply 1133
We will still get 4th place. Just have to wait for tott to mess up, which they will do, as is the case every year lool! :biggrin:
Original post by georgegabriel
No we dont. We're getting Jack Wilshere back in less than a month and if you sign him (Goetze) then you can forget Aaron Ramsey hanging around. It's quite clear we need out and out goalscorers who, if in front of goal, put the ball in the back of the net. Plain and ****ing simple.

A lot can happen in one month my friend.... remember when Eduardo got injured? We were top of the league (Feb) come May we were 3rd.
Original post by CB91

shouldn't rule it out entirely, last I heard Borussia dort agreed to sell him on but for no less than £30 mill (well Euros) or around that
Original post by georgegabriel

Wingers can provide would be better - Walcott and Gerv were dire today. One of the latter's shots almost curled out for a throw, while Theo rarely got a ball past the first man.
Original post by lukejoshjedi
shouldn't rule it out entirely, last I heard Borussia dort agreed to sell him on but for no less than £30 mill (well Euros) or around that

True, it should never be ruled out entirely, but if Madrid/Barca, and to a lesser extent Bayern/United/City/Milan come knocking, he would more than likely go to one of them. And if Arsenal don't get CL football this season then there is no chance.
Original post by Rahul.S
agree braah :biggrin: just a pity we missed this chance to retain 4th and try catching spurs in the table. we need to get bendter back :colone:

Bendtners scored a few for sunderland rite? We acrually should, after vpwrise who do we have?

Unlss henry can do sumtging but he's shrt term
Reply 1139
Original post by CB91

And your deluded for buying andy carroll? :wink:

Latest