The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London Freshers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 700
URGENT : Hi, I have room at Brian Creamer House - looking to swap to Great Dover Street Apartments, Stamford Street Apartments or Wolfson House. Please inbox me if anyone is interested! Thanks!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by shiraj123
urgent : Hi, i have room at brian creamer house - looking to swap to great dover street apartments, stamford street apartments or wolfson house. Please inbox me if anyone is interested! Thanks!

mememememememememe!!!!!!
Reply 702
Hey, is there anyone from Hampstead? When are you getting there?
Original post by Hello20
Hey, is there anyone from Hampstead? When are you getting there?

I'm from Hampstead!! Going to get there early Saturday morning! I'm studying medicine, what about you?
Reply 704
Original post by Sailingslipelick
I'm from Hampstead!! Going to get there early Saturday morning! I'm studying medicine, what about you?

I'm also doing medicine :smile: I think I'll get there on Saturday morning too leaving the rest of the day to go around Hampstead and have a look around.
Anyone at Stamford Street Apartments looking to swap to Great Dover Street Apartments please get in touch!
The full address I have is: Barbican Exhibition Hall 2, Golden Lane, EC2. I admit it's a weird place to put it. If you just search it on Google Maps, you should find it easily from a couple of different results. Hopefully that helps.

If you still can't find it, just search for Barbican station in Google and look around the area. You'll find it :smile:
My Pharmacy induction takes place on the 20th and 21st...both days of Fresher's Fair!!! :frown: I don't want to miss the fair tho! What to do?!

Quick Reply

Latest