The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I've just accepted the offer from Chester, what do I do next regarding accomodation and that? Do I have to wait until the summer for them to confirm my place before I can sort that out or will they contact me before then?
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Ash_TJ
I've just accepted the offer from Chester, what do I do next regarding accomodation and that? Do I have to wait until the summer for them to confirm my place before I can sort that out or will they contact me before then?

I believe all accommodation details are sent out primarily over the week after results days. Check out the info in the other floating thread for info on what's available though (it'll be updated with self catered in Chester, and possibly Warrington tomorrow(Tuesday)
Reply 22
Got an offer from there for Creative Writing and English. I don't know if I want to choose it though at all.
Conditional offer to study English Language :biggrin:
Original post by likeasong
Got an offer from there for Creative Writing and English. I don't know if I want to choose it though at all.

I have an offer for this course too. Have you visited? I'm going on Saturday. I have been before and really liked it.
Reply 25
I am starting Adult Nursing in at Chester in March 2012. Is anyone else starting this course then? slightly worried i dont have any accomodation yet. Any help or advice?? :smile:
I've got an unconditional offer to study English Language in 2012 :biggrin: anyone else? :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by HollyJimmy
I am starting Adult Nursing in at Chester in March 2012. Is anyone else starting this course then? slightly worried i dont have any accomodation yet. Any help or advice?? :smile:

I would suggest contacting the Uni asap!
Reply 28
Original post by HollyJimmy

You won't get accomodation six months into the academic year anyway.
Reply 29
I sent my application on the 29th of Nov, not heard anything yet, Ive applied for Primary Education. Hope I get an offer because I loved it when I came for the open day :smile: Fingers crossed :biggrin:
Reply 30
I've got a conditional offer for Sociology with Criminology :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by Ash_TJ

Original post by Ash_TJ
You won't get accomodation six months into the academic year anyway.

Are you actually at the chester site or are you at the Leighton Hospital site?
Reply 32
Hey!
I have an interview tommorow for Graphic Design, I was wondering where the interview will actually be? Is there a specific room or section?
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!
Reply 33
Original post by Rickud
Hey!
I have an interview tommorow for Graphic Design, I was wondering where the interview will actually be? Is there a specific room or section?
Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!

It'll most probably be at Kingsway campus (You should know if it is), and when you get there you'll probably be directed to where you need to be. Good luck :smile:
Reply 34
conditional offer to study English lit :smile:
I have a conditional offer for digital photography and event management, anyone else going to warrington campus?
Reply 36
Anyone go to the Warrington applicant day today?
Reply 37
Original post by abi-56
Im going here! I live about 15/20 minutes away and Chester is beautiful! I've put "forensic biology with criminology" as my firm choice (: anyone else doing this course?

Don't know a single person who is going :frown:

- Abi :biggrin:

I've applied for Criminology :-)
Reply 38
doing law with criminology offer just came in today HYPE
Reply 39
Original post by Jess-94
I've applied to do events management and business management. Can't decide on what campus atm

ive got an offer for events and tourism looking at main campus

Latest

Trending

Trending