The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by S_Scarlett
Got a conditional for Law LLB, so happy!

I've got my conditional for the LLB too! So excited :smile:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by hayles20
ive got an offer for events and tourism looking at main campus

2nd year events you've got to organise your own event, word of warning, everyone seems mega stressed about it! Anyway, i currently study Tourism Management so if there's much you want to know, just ask away.
i have a unconditional offer for sports development on warrington campus anyone else going to be on the warrington campus? :smile:
I have received an offer to study Tourism with Spanish and I need to get BCC grades. I'm just looking into booking a visit on an applicant day, can't wait! :smile:
Reply 44
Got a conditional for Biomedical Sciences a while ago, just waiting to hear from another University before I put Chester down as my firm choice :smile:
Reply 45
This is my firm choice! I've applied to do Psychology, with predicted grades of BBB :smile:!
Reply 46
Got an Unconditional from Chester this morning to do Psychology :biggrin: So happy!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 47
I got an interview for the teaching course, its on the 18th of April. Has anyone else got one or going that day :smile:
Reply 48
I got offered a conditional offer from Chester for Adult nursing I was amazed as it was my first choice I jumped at the chance and made it my firm choice the same day lol

I just cant wait to start the course after ive met the requirements which im sure i will
Reply 49
Think I'm very lucky - I have an unconditional offer to study International Development/History. And next Saturday I will be 51 - guess that makes me an adult learner then!
Original post by cazza7012
I got offered a conditional offer from Chester for Adult nursing I was amazed as it was my first choice I jumped at the chance and made it my firm choice the same day lol

I just cant wait to start the course after ive met the requirements which im sure i will

Hi,
i have a interview for nursing on 23rd, what type of things did u mention in the group discussion im really nervous and want to know if im researchin the right things! x
Reply 51
Original post by Lauren.amy1993
Hi,
i have a interview for nursing on 23rd, what type of things did u mention in the group discussion im really nervous and want to know if im researchin the right things! x

Lauren as the Forum Assistant here, I'm going to have to remind you that people are strongly advised not to discuss the actual content of interviews as it could give themselves and/or others an unfair advantage, or in the situation in which interviewers visit this forum, actually hinder you.

By the sounds of things, the fact that you're doing research will hold you in good steed, especially given that four hours ago you couldn't find anything. The interview I can imagine is likely the scariest thing you'll have to deal with in the run-up to uni, but rest assured, you will be fine. Check you know what you've researched, get an early night, and don't be afraid to speak your mind. I wish you every single success!
Reply 52
Doing International development and Geography and so far haven't found anyone else.. :frown:
Reply 53
Got offered conditional course for English (Q300) ... accepted chester as my firm! yeeey! :smile:
Reply 54
Have a conditional offer for Business and German. Possible insurance, don't know yet :biggrin:
Reply 55
Original post by Chelsea__X
Congratulations everyone on all you offers :smile: and good luck if you are still waiting for one! :smile:

I have applied for Geography combined with IDS at Chester but heard nothing yet, do you get confirmation that they have received it first or do you just get an offer, as I've heard nothing at all off them yet :/
Anyone else appiled for Geography of any kind??

Hi Chelsea. I got confirmation from Chester that application had been received (via UCAS). I will be doing IDS with History. Fingers crossed for you - let me know if you get an offer. :smile:
Reply 56
Original post by Cat_o
Doing International development and Geography and so far haven't found anyone else.. :frown:

Hi Cat. I'm doing International Development with History so I guess our paths will cross!
Reply 57
I was offered a conditional to study English Language and Creative Writing if I get a BCC (fingers crossed!) :biggrin:
Reply 58
Glad this thread is going according to plan... what do people want to see in the 'Everything you want to know about Chester' thread?
I'm doing Theology&Religious Studies with Criminology :smile: I don't know anyone that's going though :frown: So nervous!