Scroll to see replies

I start in September studying sports & exercise science add me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/kieran.auld.10?ref=tn_tnmn
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 122
anybody looking for private accommodation for next year? there's a free space in my house, 5 2nd year girls.. message me if interested xxx
Hey :smile: got a conditional offer for Tourism Management and for Dance. But gone with Tourism, dont know anyone! xxx
Reply 124
Yo, added the people from this thread, if anyone wants to add me im doin Teaching (Early Years) at Chester.

http://www.facebook.com/Eassc
Reply 125
I've accepted a place on the Graphic Design combined course! I'm combining it with Photography. Anyone doing either? :smile:
Reply 126
Im doing Law with Criminology :smile: Has anyone received the accomodation letter or just house sharing/staying outside the uni?
Reply 127
Original post by Laurazz
Im doing Law with Criminology :smile: Has anyone received the accomodation letter or just house sharing/staying outside the uni?

If last year is anything to go by, major information about organizing accommodation will not be sent out till a week after Results day in August.
Reply 128
Original post by Lil2wkd
If last year is anything to go by, major information about organizing accommodation will not be sent out till a week after Results day in August.

Is this also true with unconditional courses?
Original post by Laurazz

Hello. Information about applying for accommodation will be sent out in mid-June. For more information about the process, visit the Accommodation pages on our website
Reply 130
Original post by ChloJo-
I've accepted a place on the Graphic Design combined course! I'm combining it with Photography. Anyone doing either? :smile:

Hello :smile: Im studying Photography :biggrin: Im combining with Radio Production
Hi, I've got a conditional offer to study Religion and Theology at Chester, is anyone else studying this? Also does anyone know which halls are good as i have no idea what my preferences are
Reply 132
Original post by James..
Is this also true with unconditional courses?

I believe so yes.
Reply 133
Hey, also, on UCAS it says that the course start date for Chester is a week later than everwhere else, does this just not include freshers week or do we not move in until the 26th?
Original post by James..
Hey, also, on UCAS it says that the course start date for Chester is a week later than everwhere else, does this just not include freshers week or do we not move in until the 26th?

Hi. Induction (or Freshers') Week begins on Monday 24th September. Most students move into their accommodation the day before. During that week you will a have programme of activities to help you settle in, enrol, get set up with the computer and library systems and get introduced to your course(s). Your classes won't begin formally until the following week.

The Students' Union will also be running their own programme of activities and events to introduce you to the social life at University. I'm sure plenty of people on this forum will be able to give you a better idea of what that's like!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 135
Original post by University of Chester
Hi. Induction (or Freshers') Week begins on Monday 24th September. Most students move into their accommodation the day before. During that week you will a have programme of activities to help you settle in, enrol, get set up with the computer and library systems and get introduced to your course(s). Your classes won't begin formally until the following week.

The Students' Union will also be running their own programme of activities and events to introduce you to the social life at University. I'm sure plenty of people on this forum will be able to give you a better idea of what that's like!

Thank you for the very helpful reply! That's brilliant.
Reply 136
Original post by Shelllyy1
Hello :smile: Im studying Photography :biggrin: Im combining with Radio Production

Nice! I'm getting excited now. I wonder what our accommodation will be like..
Reply 137
I have applied for Geography BSc, and put Chester as my Firm. Anyone else doing this course?
Reply 138
Original post by saraaaah
I just firmed Chester for French & German, eek.
Anybody else? :smile:
I'm in Northern Ireland so I'm pretty certain I'm going to be a norman-no-mates when I arrive and stick out like a sore thumb doing a language degree with a N'Irish accent haha!

You aren't alone there!
I'm hopefully starting a History degree at Chester in September, (grades permitting), and I'm moving from Northern Ireland too!

Nice to know I won't be the only person running around that nobody can understand :biggrin:

Anybody else doing a History degree come September?
Reply 139
Original post by ChloJo-
Nice! I'm getting excited now. I wonder what our accommodation will be like..

Im excitied and nervous aswell haha
Ive heard that manchester halls are the nicest ones... thats where i want to stay :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending