The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Im going here! I live about 15/20 minutes away and Chester is beautiful! I've put "forensic biology with criminology" as my firm choice (: anyone else doing this course?

Don't know a single person who is going :frown:

- Abi :biggrin:
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
I've applied for English and Creative Writing there. :smile: Waiting to hear back though and I'm predicted BBB
Reply 3
Original post by likeasong
I've applied for English and Creative Writing there. :smile: Waiting to hear back though and I'm predicted BBB

Love our English department here, the essay that I am currently writing less so:P
Reply 4
I've applied for just English, waiting to hear from them! Be gutted if I didn't get an offer, I fell in love with Chester on the open day :smile: I'm predicted BBC, fingers crossed
Reply 5
Hey! :smile:

I've got a conditional offer to do English Language with Sociology, and i'm predicted AAC (more likely to get ABC though :P) and Chester is a strong possibility for my firm choice :smile:
Reply 6
Well i've applied to do a BSc Psychology Course at Chester and got a conditional of them which i may be able to do. My offer is that i have to get a Distinction in BTEC Applied Law (easy enough) and a B and C grade in Biology and Psychology (much harder) even though i'm predicted C and D/C with having a laptop and 25% extra time in my exams that doesn't do me good as i still get U's.
Reply 7
I've got a conditional from Chester and am hoping to do Psychology :smile: am supposed to be getting BBC but think it will be more BCC
Reply 8
I've applied to do events management and business management. Can't decide on what campus atm
Reply 9
Just got a conditional offer! So happy.
Reply 10
Got a conditional for Law LLB, so happy!
Got a conditional offer for Law (LLB Hons) at Chester :smile: I have to get 300 points. I have 30 from an AS, therefore need to get BBC. I'm predicted ABC. So it evens out :smile: Really hope I get in, know a few people who are at Chester already and I'm looking forward to the Applicant day!!
Reply 12
Adult learner here! I live a few miles outside of Chester (little village called Helsby) and due to real life restrictions, it's the only Uni I've applied for. I'm hoping to do Counselling Skills with Psychology. No offers yet, so I'm still very nervous! Good luck to everyone, hope everyone gets what they want!

Ste:smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Vondheim
Adult learner here! I live a few miles outside of Chester (little village called Helsby) and due to real life restrictions, it's the only Uni I've applied for. I'm hoping to do Counselling Skills with Psychology. No offers yet, so I'm still very nervous! Good luck to everyone, hope everyone gets what they want!

Ste:smile:

Good luck with that, I'm a second year counselling student!
Reply 14
Got a conditional offer from Chester for Early Childhood Studies for September 2012 :smile: very happy as this was my first choice! Any one else doing this course already or starting in September like me? Jemma :smile:
I guess I'm an adult learner too! Am 26 and I've applied for the Counselling/Psychology degree too but I don't really meet the entry requirements so I'm also pretty nervous. I sumbitted my application on Jan 14th and I haven't heard anything yet.
I tried to quote Ste and reply but I've made a mess of that, ooops!

Good Luck to everyone.
Reply 16
Original post by mini monkey
I guess I'm an adult learner too! Am 26 and I've applied for the Counselling/Psychology degree too but I don't really meet the entry requirements so I'm also pretty nervous. I sumbitted my application on Jan 14th and I haven't heard anything yet.
I tried to quote Ste and reply but I've made a mess of that, ooops!

Good Luck to everyone.

I was a few points short doing counselling/english, but I think my age helped me out there as they gave me an unconditional.
Reply 17
Original post by Lil2wkd
I was a few points short doing counselling/english, but I think my age helped me out there as they gave me an unconditional.

Fingers crossed then - I'm 38 going on 70 (due to the stress of waiting! hehe :smile: )
Reply 18
Congratulations everyone on all you offers :smile: and good luck if you are still waiting for one! :smile:

I have applied for Geography combined with IDS at Chester but heard nothing yet, do you get confirmation that they have received it first or do you just get an offer, as I've heard nothing at all off them yet :/
Anyone else appiled for Geography of any kind??
Reply 19
When I applied when I applied two years ago, I believe I just got confirmation via UCAS upon recieving applications, then got the letter Mid March informing me of my success. Now half way through second year, all that seems so long ago...

Latest

Trending

Trending