so when will they tell us
ive got an offer woooo soooo excited!!!
Reply 46
Original post by Dollaleigh
ive got an offer woooo soooo excited!!!

me too!!!! I'm so happy :biggrin:
Original post by Ankit
me too!!!! I'm so happy :biggrin:

well done, is cardiff ur first choice? it's my first choice even though i could do graduate entry
all i have to do now is tell liverpool i dont want to come to their interview anymore cos ive already had 2 offers, dreading that haha. it's like "thanks for the interview but im going somewhere else" :tongue:
why are people giving me neg rep for getting in? that's not nice. bet they dont stop to even consider that this is the third time ive applied so its a big deal for me to get offers and that theyre just being bitter
well done everyone who did get offers and to those who didnt, im proof that if you persevere, you can get in too :biggrin:
Reply 49
why are people giving me neg rep for getting in? that's not nice. bet they dont stop to even consider that this is the third time ive applied so its a big deal for me to get offers and that theyre just being bitter
well done everyone who did get offers and to those who didnt, im proof that if you persevere, you can get in too :biggrin:

Because its TSR
patchey did you get an offer?

who's had an offer from the monday 20th interview day?
Reply 51
patchey did you get an offer?

who's had an offer from the monday 20th interview day?

Meeeeee :smile: got the offer yesterday, i was at 2:00
Reply 52
anyone who had intv on the 23rd feb heard back yet?
Reply 53
rejection :frown: interview 24th.
Original post by LizzieMR
Meeeeee :smile: got the offer yesterday, i was at 2:00

I was on the 20th at 2:00 and got an offer too!!:biggrin:
Reply 55
well done, is cardiff ur first choice? it's my first choice even though i could do graduate entry
all i have to do now is tell liverpool i dont want to come to their interview anymore cos ive already had 2 offers, dreading that haha. it's like "thanks for the interview but im going somewhere else" :tongue:

well thats not very nice is it.
Reply 56
has anyone not heard yet? wtf are they waiting for
Reply 57
Original post by bertstare

I STILL havent heard! Have you? Im so worried now :s-smilie: it seems like everyone has heard except from me! :'( xxx
Reply 58
Original post by bertstare

Just be patient, you had your interview 3 weeks ago ... other people have been waiting to hear since November after interviews (Liverpool).

The people on the admissions panel and administration team have other jobs that they need to do too, and they're only human. Would you rather they actually thought about who to give offers to and delay the response for a week or so instead of rushing their decision just to get back to you in the same week.

Spoiler

Reply 59
Original post by catqueen
I STILL havent heard! Have you? Im so worried now :s-smilie: it seems like everyone has heard except from me! :'( xxx

noooope still nothing for me

Quick Reply

Latest