The Student Room Group

Cardiff Dental Applicants 2012

Been a bit of discussion about Cardiff do thought I'd make a thread to help clear things up

From their website:

The deadline for receipt of UCAS applications was 15 October 2011.* All forms are currently being screened and decisions made can be viewed via UCAS track in due course.*

All applicants who have been unsuccessful in being invited to attend an MMI interview and wish to receive initial feedback please contact [email protected]

All MMI interviews for places on the BDS course will take place between MONDAY 20 - FRIDAY 24 FEBRUARY 2012.*Please note that NO other dates are available for interview. Overseas applicants will be contacted separately if they are chosen for a telephone / SKYPE interview.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Have they sent out interview invitations yet?
Reply 2
Scrap that, just got my cardiff interview for the 20th february! :biggrin: :d
Reply 3
interview at 22nd feburary!!!
Reply 4
interview 24th feb :smile: excited!!
Reply 5
Anyone else still yet to hear from Cardiff? Rejection or interview?
Reply 6
Original post by Patchey1000
Anyone else still yet to hear from Cardiff? Rejection or interview?

Scrap that my just realised my iPhone was checking my spam folder for email, got an interview this morning!
Is anyone still to hear from Cardiff either way?
Reply 8
Interview 24th :smile:
has anyone got an interview on the 21st? :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by aneeshinthemarket

Me
Original post by Patchey1000
Me

ahh sweet, what time is your registration mate?
Reply 12
ahh sweet, what time is your registration mate?

8:45
Interview on the 24thhhh!
Reply 14
Im worried about the whole MMI thing!
Reply 15
Original post by lucozade1001
I'd prefer the MMI format compared to the traditional method.

have you had experience with them before?
hey everyone, ive got an interview at cardiff too on the 20th, dont worry about the MMI they're not as scary as they sound. i had an interview in preston a couple of weeks back that did this and its actually quite fun, they do it like this to assess you in different ways rather than just seeing whos good at answering set questions. just count urself lucky u dont have to do an exam like i did in preston!
what will they ask at the different stations? like specific topics?
they test different parts of you. it should have been explained in the interview invite. they basically test all the different attributes you need to be a good dentist
Reply 19

me :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest