The Student Room Group

Revision thread - Accounting (AQA) Unit ACCN1 - 10 January 2012 (pm)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by oneyearlater
Hi
So today I picked up my candidate statement of results, and though I understand the grades I'm not sure how to translate it to UMS - it also looks like I got 100% in both accounting exams, I felt it wen't well, but not 100%? Have attached a copy below, if anyone can help - my economics marks are on there too.

well done! if your confused then ask your teachers
Reply 241
Original post by omgg
well done! if your confused then ask your teachers

Same here I thought I didn't do well either but ended up with 90% which was bit of a shock!!!!!
Reply 242
Original post by Henwin
How did everyone do? I got a C, 68. Slightly disappointed but I think that's 2 marks away from a B so it's not too bad.

What do people think about me re-taking? My teacher said the first exam gets the worst results, so I'm wondering if I could scrape an A if I do well in the next 3?

I think you should retake because you generally do a lot better when you retake and trust me unit 1 is the easiest of all the units so,make sure you get higher marks in this unit :smile:
Reply 243
Original post by exa12
I think you should retake because you generally do a lot better when you retake and trust me unit 1 is the easiest of all the units so,make sure you get higher marks in this unit :smile:

I've decided I definitely will. I didn't even revise for last time other than making a list of the key terms because I was just a bit all over the place, new subjects, first college exams etc, but after thinking about it re-taking and really taking the revision seriously this time is a good idea :smile:

I just need to learn how to revise it really...
Reply 244
Original post by Henwin
I've decided I definitely will. I didn't even revise for last time other than making a list of the key terms because I was just a bit all over the place, new subjects, first college exams etc, but after thinking about it re-taking and really taking the revision seriously this time is a good idea :smile:

I just need to learn how to revise it really...

Just do lot of past papers,u will be fine and best of luck:smile:
Reply 245
Yay!! I got 75 UMS!! Which is a B! But I had a D before (50 Ums). Big improvement for me!! Improved by 50 percent. Hope those who are reatkig - good luck!! I am not!! Just need to work on Units 2 3 and 4 and hopefully get an A overall and off To University I go in September!!!!!

Hey its Bob,

Is it possible to post the markscheme for Jan 12 ACCN1 and ACCN2 as the exams are well under 3 weeks?

Thanks
Reply 247
ACCN2 mark scheme is uploaded on the Jan 12 thread
Thanks. Now all I need is the ACCN1 mark scheme.
Reply 249
im afraid i havent got that mark scheme
Omggg help meee pleasee! I need the mark scheme for this paper, I Found it soo hard and everyone in my class failed it except like 2 people! Can anyone send me it!? i need to revise from it cuz im having a mock this friday and my teacher has threatened to kick us off the course if we fail again! Please help! i dont wanna get kicked off :frown: :frown:
Reply 251
Original post by natashaleah123
Omggg help meee pleasee! I need the mark scheme for this paper, I Found it soo hard and everyone in my class failed it except like 2 people! Can anyone send me it!? i need to revise from it cuz im having a mock this friday and my teacher has threatened to kick us off the course if we fail again! Please help! i dont wanna get kicked off :frown: :frown:

I don't get it. What good will it do to you in the real exam if you cheat in your mocks? Just practice, practice and practice.
(edited 11 years ago)
add carriage inwards to opening stock and purchases whilst carriage outwards goes in the expenses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending