The Student Room Group

Primary Education 2012 Scotland

Scroll to see replies

Original post by abanks1
hey im new on here, sorry to dive in on your conversation but i have an interview at aberdeen on friday so was wondering if you could tell me how you did the presentation? since it says you cant use powerpoint or anything just trying to figure out how to present it?

good luck with hearing back!

I hade a Skype interview so everything presenting something physically was quite impossible. I just took notes while watching the video, then in the interview told what the video was about and then we proceeded to talk about the issues and my opinions etc :smile: Hope it helps x
Reply 201
Original post by abanks1
hey im new on here, sorry to dive in on your conversation but i have an interview at aberdeen on friday so was wondering if you could tell me how you did the presentation? since it says you cant use powerpoint or anything just trying to figure out how to present it?

good luck with hearing back!

Hey, how'd it go for you? =]
Reply 202
I've heard another story, my mums friends daughter is doing the course and was apprehensive about cathbolocism but she's loving the course :smile:
Reply 203
I was worrying about not having an answer yet so I phoned Edinburgh uni. They said they still have quite a few applications to decide on but will hopefully have responded to all by the end of the month.
Reply 204
Edinburgh take forever >.< will apparently have an offer, if any, from Aberdeen on the 23rd :s-smilie: at the applicants open day at glasgow ill ask about catholicism :smile:
Reply 205
hey, just wondering if anyone's still not heard back from aberdeen?
Original post by et_29
hey, just wondering if anyone's still not heard back from aberdeen?

Nope, they said they'd get back to me in about two weeks, well, two weeks ago. But there's still a lot of time to left until the deadline so I'm not panicking :smile:
Reply 207
Dundee replies yet anyone?
Reply 208
Has anyone who had their interview on the 24th of February for dundee heard back yet?
Reply 209
Original post by sounimaginative
That sounds like my group! I'm not sure how else to describe my group to see if it was the same one :/ We were up a flight of stairs and along a bit?

Have you heard back from dundee yet? :smile:
Reply 210
Original post by K.AND
Has anyone who had their interview on the 24th of February for dundee heard back yet?

I had an interview on the 16th and still not heard back :frown:
Original post by K.AND
Have you heard back from dundee yet? :smile:

I got a knock back :/ but if you still haven't heard anything that must be good!
Unconditional from Strathclyde. Which really surprises me, I don't even have to do the expensive IELTS language exam. :colondollar:
Original post by FinnLassie
Unconditional from Strathclyde. Which really surprises me, I don't even have to do the expensive IELTS language exam. :colondollar:

Welldone, happy for you :biggrin:
Still waiting for edinburgh, hell :angry:
Reply 214
Conditional for Dundee BBBC
Conditional for Strathclyde BBBB
Coditional for Glasgow ABB/BBBB

EDINBURGH WHERE ARE YOU?
Reply 215
Original post by aroy45

EDINBURGH WHERE ARE YOU?

Welldone! When did you hear from Dundee? :smile:
Reply 216
Original post by Gemma1994
Welldone! When did you hear from Dundee? :smile:

About 4 days after my interview, dont know the actual date :P
Original post by aroy45

EDINBURGH WHERE ARE YOU?

haha i'm on the same boat, i'm going to accept Glasgow if Edinburgh doesnt hurry up. I'm checking every 15 minutes..............i dont want to live in glasssssssgow.:angry:
Reply 218
Original post by _KatieWhite
I've got an unconditional for the Bed at Edinburgh and an interview for Strathclyde but I'm yet to hear from Stirling.. Has anybody heard from them yet?

Hope you don't mind me asking. . . what are your grades?
I'm still waiting to hear back from Edinburgh!!x
Reply 219
Hi I have just firmed my Unconditional offer from Dundee :0))

Quick Reply

Latest