The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I am in the Pool, yay!
Reply 21
Original post by Ollie_8
Sorry i'm not sure why that sent so soon, but yeah I'm not looking forward to even more waiting...what day did you interview?

Just sent you a message....I was interviewed on Fri 9th Dec. You?
Reply 22
Thanks for the info - is it true that deferred applicants have a slimmer chance?

I've just been pooled from King's for HSPS (2013 entry). Not sure how to feel - the first word I read on my letter was 'sorry' so I guess it could have been worse. Not looking forward to the next week though...

Good luck everyone.
Reply 23
Been pooled by Pembroke for natsci

Does anyone know if i can give them more stuff?
I got my sat scores that could help me since im an international applicant :frown:
Original post by kurovalte
pooled by clare for engineering

I was also pooled by Clare for Engineering!
Reply 25
Original post by strawberryjellybaby

Original post by strawberryjellybaby
Pooled by Christ's for HSPS (deferred) - feeling gutted due to being a deferred applicant and don't really think they will give me an offer as they haven't seen next years applicants yet :/

I've also just been pooled for HSPS from King's. I don't really see the point - surely they can't have filled up their places for a 2013 course already, so if we're good enough, why not accept? Can always apply again next year, but it's not really the same, having to write personal statements during a gap year...good luck!
Pooled by Magdalene for History... :frown:
Reply 27
Original post by PippaBG
Pooled from Gonville and Caius for English.

How do you know already? Did they email?
Been pooled for geography from Corpus? Any other geographers?
Reply 29
I'm swimming again! Same as last year :'(

English from Christ's.

Decided to forget about Cambridge and focus on my other choices, that way at least I dont get the disappointment again.
Do the other colleges know which college you were pooled from? :confused:
Reply 31
Pooled by St John's for law, somehow happy! And Not too surprised though... Since, sadly as an international applicant, my visa arrived too late, so I didn't get a chance to fly to Cambridge. So I was interviewed over the phone.Didn't even get to sit the law test.. We'll see how it goes:smile:
Reply 32
The pool is terrible, good luck to everyone in it, but I think Id rather be rejected than get pooled again this year! The postman still hasnt arrived :frown:
Reply 33
Original post by campbellkeith
Been pooled for geography from Corpus? Any other geographers?

Yep :smile: Been pooled by Robinson. Got offers from elsewhere?
Pooled by Churchill for engineering... At least its not a complete rejection! :P
Reply 35
Pooled by Clare for History. Fingers crossed!!
Reply 36
Pooled by Christs for Economics
Pooled by Christ's for Phys NatSci...
Hello fishes,

Thought I would join you all for a swim for the second time running.

Hope you're all holding your heads above water so far,

Clare x

P.S: Water/fish/swimming play on words are all you're going to be getting from me for the next week. Hope you're okay with that. :wink:
Pooled by Girton for English - does it genuinely make a difference if you have been pooled from a less competitive college or not? Gahh I don't know if I would have preferred to be rejected - at least then, no more waiting!

Latest

Trending

Trending