The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by coolmushroom
Chop it off.

The OP is a girl :tongue:
its perfectly natural, just keep doing what your doing awwww yeahhh
Original post by kerily

Original post by kerily
Start taking SSRIs. They have utterly ruined any sex drive that I ever had, and removed all pleasure I could potentially have got from sexual contact of any form, which wasn't much to begin with :teehee:

why? just why?
Meh, if you're a teen, you're probably just getting familiar with having a sex drive. It's new it's fun, it's exciting.

I say fair enough as when I discovered it, I was like "Oh my god, this new thing is bloody amazing, how couldnt I have known this exists before" and consequently did it a few times a day.

Now I feel like an old woman (in my mid-20s) and sex doesnt excite or interest me. Thanks antidepressants!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 84
Original post by heretohelpu
why? just why?

It's a common side-effect of SSRIs. I have no idea why either :tongue: I suspect it's to do with one's brain or bodily chemistry.
Reply 85
Original post by Salmaa!

Original post by lucas13
think about your mum

Original post by Salmaa!
think of your grandma?

now that's just wrong
Reply 86
yer but it would work
Original post by kerily

Original post by kerily
It's a common side-effect of SSRIs. I have no idea why either :tongue: I suspect it's to do with one's brain or bodily chemistry.

no sex drive at all? i feel for you bro
Reply 88
Original post by heretohelpu
no sex drive at all? i feel for you bro

My reaction to women is basically '... oh'. It's a bit ****, won't even lie :tongue: But it's preferable to depression, so there we go!
Reply 89
Original post by Sail Sale
92% of women masterbate. It's just a slightly more taboo topic to discuss in the female world so people seem to go under the impression that women don't masterbate at all. Nonsense. :wink:

That's something new which i've learnt today. Are you amongst the 92% of women whom masterbate? :wink:
Is seven times a week a lot?

Latest