The Student Room Group

How do i stop masturbating? i feel disgusting

Basically, when i masturbate it's like i'm someone else, it feels wrong but the pleasure overcomes everything else. But afterwards, i feel disgusting. I just want to stop, it's a burden that i could really do without at this point in my life, but every single time i go back to it again. I don't masturbate often, maybe once or twice in 2 weeks...but still :frown: it just feels so wrong
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
and yet feels SO RIGHT
Reply 2
How old are you?
Nothing wrong with a good bit of masturbation. Dont feel so guilty, especially if its only twice a week.
Reply 4
Start having sex.
Reply 5
Black liquorice reduces libido in yourself if you eat enough of it. But beware of eating too much because it can also be toxic in large quantities.
Stop touching your tallywacker.

Original post by danadd9
Start having sex.

That's just advanced masturbation, man.
Reply 7
Stop wearing your mothers underwear to do it, the guilt tends to disappear then.
Original post by philistine

Indeed, like going from ballet to tango.
boy?
Reply 10

But it tires your body to such a degree that you're actually afraid to touch yourself for the next couple of days...it's the best treatment for masturbation!
Develop your will power, If you're religious use that to your advantage if not just think about how you'd feel if you're family found out you were doing this
Reply 12
Original post by Casshern1456

Original post by Casshern1456
boy?

girl
What are you masturbating to that can make you feel so disgusting? o.O
Chop it off.
Reply 15
Twice a week isn't bad, i've heard of people who masturbate like 7 times a day.
Reply 16
Eat more chocolate
Reply 17
This is a common phenomenon know as 'fapper's remorse'. It will pass in time.

lol, tallywacker.

But to the OP, you stop by finishing. Each time.

Original post by madrid90
Twice a week isn't bad, i've heard of people who masturbate like 7 times a day.

You've heard of me then have you?
Original post by Anonymous
Pls keep anon..

Basically, when i masturbate it's like i'm someone else, it feels wrong but the pleasure overcomes everything else. But afterwards, i feel disgusting. I just want to stop, it's a burden that i could really do without at this point in my life, but every single time i go back to it again. I don't masturbate often, maybe once or twice in 2 weeks...but still :frown: it just feels so wrong
It's fun, free and no one gets hurt. Not really sure what there is to feel disgusted about?

Latest