The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Firmed ICL. Aero Eng (A1A1(in math and phy) A2(in chem), Scottish Advanced Highers). Bristol Backup
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by shinnee3
:hi:

Another chemist here! Will be firming Imperial for Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry :biggrin:

hiiiii my new future classmate!!! :smile: i'm firming imperial for chemistry with medicinal chem toooo! :smile:
Original post by Marcus4004
Firmed ICL. Aero Eng (A1A1(in math and phy) A2(in chem), Scottish Advanced Highers). Bristol Backup

cool - a fellow aero buddy :smile: are you confident about getting your offer? :smile:
Biochemistry Offer AAA

I wonder who they think they are by giving me the standard offer requirements as Oxford for it?
Plus trying to charge me Overseas....

@negger: well face it: ICL is no Oxford, and I'd rather not go if I'm having to deal with their poor administration.
(edited 12 years ago)

Wahey! There don't seem to be very many of us haha :smile: Hope to see you in October.
i firmed MEDICINE
i'm American :smile:
Original post by magdaplaysbass
cool - a fellow aero buddy :smile: are you confident about getting your offer? :smile:

I managed to get all A1's in my prelims so i think so. Just depends on what the examiner thinks of my projects..
Original post by catestevenson
Wahey! There don't seem to be very many of us haha :smile: Hope to see you in October.

Same here! Good luck!
I managed to get all A1's in my prelims so i think so. Just depends on what the examiner thinks of my projects..

Cool :smile: Good Luck.
Hey everyone :smile: I've firmed Imperial to study Biology (with a year in industry) and already have the grades (currently on a gap year) so imperial here I come! :biggrin:
Gonna firm Imperial for MSci Physics and Theoretical Physics. =)
Just firmed Imperial for JMC.
UCL as insurance.

:smile:
Reply 172
i just firmed imperial, bioengineering A*AAA
Reply 173
Original post by rya01
i just firmed imperial, bioengineering A*AAA

Me too, also with same offer as you :smile:
Reply 174
just firmed imperial for Physics!!
Reply 175
Just firmed imperial for Biology. :smile:
Original post by lemonmeringue
hiiiii my new future classmate!!! :smile: i'm firming imperial for chemistry with medicinal chem toooo! :smile:

Same!!! i look forward to working with you all :smile:
Reply 177
Chem here as well, got an offer for the masters program.
Does anyone know when do we apply for accommodation? Early May? Thanks in advance!
Reply 179
Original post by queeniemuah
Does anyone know when do we apply for accommodation? Early May? Thanks in advance!

It will be in May yes. People will receive the application from mid May onwards.

Latest

Trending

Trending