The Student Room Group

Strangest things a teacher's said to YOU? Version 2.0

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by tehFrance
"When you fail your exams, there is always the fallback of being a terrorist"... he said it so casually as well :shock:

:eek4:
Reply 21
Wow, you guys have some weird teachers!!! I have a teacher who perhaps sometimes tells us a bit too much about his personal life, but I've never heard a teacher say anything dodgy to a student like that!
Reply 22
You come from your fathers balls, remember that :wink:

Mine has to be when a teacher said to one of the arab guys "When you fail your exams, there is always the fallback of being a terrorist"... he said it so casually as well :shock:

Hahaha. That actually made me laugh really hard.

A black student in my class whenever he got sent out shouted

"Is it coz I'm black??"

This didn't go down too well with teachers

He was a funny guy. Stupid, but funny.
Original post by maccuishy
my maths teacher said in y7 "what comes after 69?"

you had the fearless b****** shout out "mouthwash"

never laughed so much in my life.

He got an after school detention but so what :sexface:

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
My GCSE English teacher once threatened to gouge my eyes out with a spoon because I didnt hand my coursework in, although that was pretty normal for her ...
Original post by kka25

Tbh the guy really disliked the Arab students as throughout the year that we had him it would all be nothing but insults towards them in some kind of way that involved a terrorist act... but that one was the one that stuck to me most and also the one that I can post here as he has said some really racist things to them :eek:
Reply 26
Original post by lukeface
My old music teacher used to say to the girls in the class: "Open your legs wide and let the music flow out."

Literally can not believe this!!! I'm hoping they played the cello or something?

Mine has to be when a teacher said to one of the arab guys "When you fail your exams, there is always the fallback of being a terrorist"... he said it so casually as well :shock:

WHAAAAAAAT????!!! That is unbelievale!! How did the guy react?
Reply 27
Original post by Computerised
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I know right! It was magical. The look on his face could only be described as :nooo: shorlty followed by a :sexface: as he realised the funny side of it.
Original post by Alt__x

Well he wasn't gracious about it... everyone else was laughing hard though, the teacher was a popular guy though but disliked Arabs for some reason :confused:
Reply 29
Original post by Alt__x
Literally can not believe this!!! I'm hoping they played the cello or something?

Nope it was just singing. VERY dodgy :s-smilie:
Reply 30
Tbh the guy really disliked the Arab students as throughout the year that we had him it would all be nothing but insults towards them in some kind of way that involved a terrorist act... but that one was the one that stuck to me most and also the one that I can post here as he has said some really racist things to them :eek:

Did they file a complain?? **** going on with that teacher lol. How old were you guys at the time?
Reply 31
in my year 10 business class, i asked the person sitting next to me to open the window and then the teacher proceeded to scream at me for 10 minutes telling me that my mother had failed at raising me 0_o
Reply 32
It's not something he's said, but I saw my English teacher out in town at night with a "I hate Cocaine, I just like the way it smells" shirt on. Turns out it was one interesting stag party
Original post by kka25

Did they file a complain?? **** going on with that teacher lol. How old were you guys at the time?

No idea but if they did nothing was done about it... this was in France a couple of years ago when I went back for several months before coming back here to do my GCSEs :sad:
I had an English teacher for 3 years who, if his stories were true, must have known everyone one the planet. Every time someone told a story, he would reply "Oh yeah, that happened to my friend" and would launch into a really long story about it. Either he has one EPIC friend, knows everyone on the planet, or is just a liar...

Also, during a year 11 chemistry lesson, we were doing a practical and everyone was being pretty loud. Over all the noise, all we heard was our chemistry teacher yelling "don't put that in him Ben! You could've hurt him!!". To this day no one except Ben and the other boy know what the hell happened...
Reply 35
Original post by loulou111
in my year 10 business class, i asked the person sitting next to me to open the window and then the teacher proceeded to scream at me for 10 minutes telling me that my mother had failed at raising me 0_o

I heard something like this as well when I was taking my exams! When we were eager to go out of the exam hall, the invigilator said, "It reflects badly on your parents.. <something>". Looking back, I don't thinks she should have said that :eek:
Idiot at back of the class shouting how he got with this girl

Teacher walks in, hears conversation, replies

"Your sister, doesn't count"
Reply 37
Original post by ConnorB
Idiot at back of the class shouting how he got with this girl

Teacher walks in, hears conversation, replies

"Your sister, doesn't count"

Legend with a capital L. Love teachers who are up for a bit of banter.
Reply 38
"Whenever you see a bald man, don't you just think I want to lick their head. Is it really just me?"

"This is one occasion where you can put out on a first date, ladies, because that is the relationship you must have with the examiner"
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 39
Wait I'm a bit lost. Why did he cry? Who's crying? lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending