The Student Room Group

Someone help meh!

Okay, so it was last year when I met this guy in homeroom. He was arguably the most popular jock in our grade. The first time I talked to him, he seemed friendly enough. Then came a time when I was really depressed and he sat right in front of me, constantly having to listen to me whine and complain about how much I hated myself. Then one day I got suspended for being a potential threat to everyone around me, and my parents asked me who I told everything to. I had to lie and say my friends knew everything, but in the back of my mind I knew this guy knew every single detail.

So the day I got back, we were all going to the liturgy service (yeah, it's a private school), and since I was walking backwards to get out of the pew, I accidentally bumped into the guy and since he is the guy he is, I expected him to flip me off but he just smiled. That was when I realized that I actually really liked him and I almost literally screamed to myself "OH MY GOD I'M IN LOVE WITH LIAM!!!!!!"

So he ended up figuring it out soon enough, but he was surprisingly okay with it. Then like two months later he makes a failed attempt to ask me out.

Then summer came and I know people can change over the course of three months, but he was so nice at the beginning of the year, then around 4 weeks later, he completely stopped talking me. So I texted him as an experiment he just told me to go away. This pissed me off to quite an extent. Then the next day while I was on my way to 9th period, I fell backwards and he's just standing there laughing his skinny (excuse my French) ass off. At this point I couldn't take anymore of this crap. So after extensively studying his actions, I drew the conclusion that he was just being totally fake in order to keep his prized jock status along with his friends who are just as fake as he is.

So I want this guy to stop being a moron, but he's too cool to talk to someone like me. What to do, what to do....?
Reply 1
Forget him. If he isn't strong enough of a person to be himself around his friends and feels the need to be a "big man" then he isn't worth your time.
Reply 2
Original post by gallaghergirll

Okay, so it was last year when I met this guy in homeroom. He was arguably the most popular jock in our grade. The first time I talked to him, he seemed friendly enough. Then came a time when I was really depressed and he sat right in front of me, constantly having to listen to me whine and complain about how much I hated myself. Then one day I got suspended for being a potential threat to everyone around me, and my parents asked me who I told everything to. I had to lie and say my friends knew everything, but in the back of my mind I knew this guy knew every single detail.

So the day I got back, we were all going to the liturgy service (yeah, it's a private school), and since I was walking backwards to get out of the pew, I accidentally bumped into the guy and since he is the guy he is, I expected him to flip me off but he just smiled. That was when I realized that I actually really liked him and I almost literally screamed to myself "OH MY GOD I'M IN LOVE WITH LIAM!!!!!!"

So he ended up figuring it out soon enough, but he was surprisingly okay with it. Then like two months later he makes a failed attempt to ask me out.

Then summer came and I know people can change over the course of three months, but he was so nice at the beginning of the year, then around 4 weeks later, he completely stopped talking me. So I texted him as an experiment he just told me to go away. This pissed me off to quite an extent. Then the next day while I was on my way to 9th period, I fell backwards and he's just standing there laughing his skinny (excuse my French) ass off. At this point I couldn't take anymore of this crap. So after extensively studying his actions, I drew the conclusion that he was just being totally fake in order to keep his prized jock status along with his friends who are just as fake as he is.

So I want this guy to stop being a moron, but he's too cool to talk to someone like me. What to do, what to do....?

why did it fail???
Reply 3
Forget him, move on, find someone better and trust there is such thing :smile:

and live happily ever after
The END :gangster:
Reply 4
You sound like Meg Griffin from Family Guy.
Reply 5
Original post by musi_1993
why did it fail???

It was never that official. Plus his comrades take control of him every time he makes a good or bad decision. The dude is a hopeless case.
Reply 6
Original post by HP15
You sound like Meg Griffin from Family Guy.

Perfect tragedy, isn't it?
Reply 7
Just let it go.
Reply 8
Perfect tragedy, isn't it?

Well, there is a parallel universe where your hotness makes men asplode in their pants.

:sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending