The Student Room Group

AQA Maths - C2 - Jan 13 2012 - Discussion + Resources

NOTE: AQA Papers only, not Edexcel/OCR/Misc! - Also, this thread is for C1 exam only on this date, not the C2 paper

Hey!

I'm not doing this exam, but I've got some useful resources you might want:

Resources!

Past Papers for this exam (up to Jan 2011, I had Jun 2011, but don't have it anymore...) - Select the C2 folder

MyMaths, useful for online worksheets, etc. Select AQA specific material. You should have a login from your school, if not PM me.

Mathsrevision.net, select the appropriate pages
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
The only exam I'm taking in Janurary of 5 that I feel confident in. C1 I just find really tedious and I lose 10-15 marks consistently over stupid arithmetic mistakes. Guh.

EMZ=]
Reply 3
Original post by Emor
The only exam I'm taking in Janurary of 5 that I feel confident in. C1 I just find really tedious and I lose 10-15 marks consistently over stupid arithmetic mistakes. Guh.

EMZ=]

Yeah. i feel the same
Reply 4
hey I've got the copy of june 2011 for M1B, D1, C2, C3, S1B and FP1... if you want to add that to drop box pm me. :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by singh224
hey I've got the copy of june 2011 for M1B, D1, C2, C3, S1B and FP1... if you want to add that to drop box pm me. :smile:

Yessss. Please. Been looking for ages. C2 and M1 june 2011, also do you have the mark scheme?
(edited 12 years ago)
I'm retaking this. Fairly worried about the amount of revision I still need to do but I'm definitely more confident than I was in June.
Reply 8

Thanks... are there any for other maths modules for AQA?... cos all i seem to find is edexcel
Reply 9
Original post by singh224
Thanks... are there any for other maths modules for AQA?... cos all i seem to find is edexcel

Its mainly Edexcel but many of the tutorials are applicable to all exam boards.
Reply 10
photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 5.JPG

photo 7.JPG

photo 8.JPG

photo 9.JPG
Reply 11
Hey
are u sure that these questions are from c2 jan 2012. If yes then do u have the rest of the questions. I mean section B question
plzzz kindly send it to me :smile:

thankss:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending