The Student Room Group

Scholarship - Chevening and in general

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask your idea about a scholarship matter I am confused about. I'm planning on applying for Chevening scholarship and I am trying to figure out its pros and cons during the studies if I am to be found eligible! ( such sweet dreams :smile: )

Let's say you come to the UK with the full scholarship but somehow it is cancelled or you wanted to stop it yourself as you believe you can handle the rest of it yourself, then what happens? At that point is everything over and you have to return to your country or can you finish your studies as long as you manage to pay for your expenses until the end of your visa? :s-smilie:

Thanks for your help in advance! :wink:
Reply 1
I don't know! I applied for the Chevening and other concern I have is that if I would like to stay and continue to a PhD programme, I wouldn't be able to do so...
Reply 2
Hello Chevening applicants out there! I have been fortunate enough to be shortlisted for interview, so I would like to know what type of questions are during the interview and what follows after, thanks a lot!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending