Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

A2 Sociology OCR G673 - Mass Media

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty1993)
    8 and 9 we planned the two essays the week before x what did u do? how did u find it???
    I did moral panics and social construction of the news. I revised heavily on Ownership and control thinking it would come up. I had a feeling that news would come up but instead revised moral panics the day before the exam. I had a clash so I read my notes on News so I remembered a little. I can't believe gender came up! But yeah, I hope I get an A.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostmoon9)
    I did moral panics and social construction of the news. I revised heavily on Ownership and control thinking it would come up. I had a feeling that news would come up but instead revised moral panics the day before the exam. I had a clash so I read my notes on News so I remembered a little. I can't believe gender came up! But yeah, I hope I get an A.
    mate no lie thats what exactly happened with me. In the past papers, all the january exams were ownership and june were construction. So i revised heavily on ownership and moral panics. I had enough knowledge about construction to answer it though
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone do? I got much lower than i was expecting
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misslaura_bee)
    How did everyone do? I got much lower than i was expecting
    I got an A. What did you get?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostmoon9)
    I got an A. What did you get?
    Well done!!!!!
    I got a low A, i got 100ums on both of the AS exams and only 81ums on this one! which means i need 99ums on the next one to get an A* !!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misslaura_bee)
    Well done!!!!!
    I got a low A, i got 100ums on both of the AS exams and only 81ums on this one! which means i need 99ums on the next one to get an A* !!!

Oh well done on your AS results. Are you planning to retake this unit again?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 12, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.