Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 1
:smile: Yeah im going
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
I'm tour-guiding again for any Languages-only people!
Reply 3
im going !
i'll be the one with the really stupid blonde idiotic pathetic retarded mother, with paroxide died hair, and horrible clothing moaning about everything and wanting tea! and the grumpy uninterested rather uh, large dad. (i love my parents, i really do, honest!)
can i be annoyingly pedantic (as usual!) and ask what everyone is wearing?
What subject are you looking at? Come say hi if you see me!

I forgot that was tomorrow

I'll be wearing a blue or grey Aston hoody and have a badge saying "Leah Hallissey -Translation Studies:German"
Reply 5
Diminutive
im going !
i'll be the one with the really stupid blonde idiotic pathetic retarded mother, with paroxide died hair, and horrible clothing moaning about everything and wanting tea! and the grumpy uninterested rather uh, large dad. (i love my parents, i really do, honest!)
can i be annoyingly pedantic (as usual!) and ask what everyone is wearing?

Im just wearing my school things a shirt and a tie, i dont even want to go im thinking now yes or no:confused:
Reply 6
Akhoza
Im just wearing my school things a shirt and a tie, i dont even want to go im thinking now yes or no:confused:

Why are you going to wear your school clothes to an open day? :confused:
Reply 7
I'm going for combined honours comp and business, wohoo. My parents are going to make me look stupid >.> my dad will patronise me and my mum will be stupid -_-;

I'm going to be wearing my jeans and trainers and a top of some description.
What did everyone think?
Reply 9
i thort i was good, but dissapointed with the standard accomadation. I know it wont be brilliant, but this was quite poor. Also, with the chemistry tour-guide/lecturer - rushed through the tour in like 10 mins.
However, all the other things were very good.:smile:
Reply 10
I thought it was surprisingly good considering the guy was nagging us for q's even though we didnt have any q's ask really, there was some stupid 5 yr old running around which was annoying.^o)
*panics* i saw a poster that said the deadline for accomdation was like the 18th of feb! which is bad because i haven't got all my offers, so i can't make aston my firm, so i cant get the accomdation arrggghsss. i might have read the posters wrong i dunno, but argh!

can someone shed light on the dates and shiz?
Reply 12
While I can't help with accomodation information Ican suggest something for the panic:

Deep breaths, Innnnn, Outttttt, Innnnnnnnn, Outttttttt

Everything will be fine and I'm sure that somebody will be able to clarify this for you before the 18th.
Reply 13
Overall very impressed! All the BAM applicants were in that lecture hall for a little too long I thought, and walking up and down steps! cool tho :smile: :yy:
The accommodation dates are for people wanting to live on campus next year who are already here!

Don't Panic!
well that makes sense =) thank you bunchies!
You get the accommodation forms sometime around June I think, then you can pick where you want, smoking/non-smoking, all-girl/all-boy and stuff. You find out your accommodation and room number I think a day after Results Day. Then get posting on here or www.astonguild.org.uk and you should be able to find some flatmates to get talking to before you even arrive! I spoke to 4 people on my floor before September, and it makes things that little bit easier!
Reply 17
i went to aston opend day it was great but accommodation apart from lakeside was poor

Latest