The Student Room Group

Do I still have a chance of getting a 7 in English A1 HL?

I'm trying to find the absolute minimum of my grades currently. So, I just messed up my IOC completely, I just started shaking and got really nervous and got completely lost. :/ I'm thinking I got a 17/30 on it, 30/30 on my IOP, about 30/40 on my World lits... is there still a chance of getting a 7?
Original post by WLDL3
I'm trying to find the absolute minimum of my grades currently. So, I just messed up my IOC completely, I just started shaking and got really nervous and got completely lost. :/ I'm thinking I got a 17/30 on it, 30/30 on my IOP, about 30/40 on my World lits... is there still a chance of getting a 7?

30/30 on your IOP is very optimistic even if you had a completely flawless and perfect oral. I wouldn't stress over final grades yet...just work hard for Paper 1 and 2, you can never know with moderators and grade boundaries.
I'm afraid the oh so cruel IB will take away a number of those marks my friend. I was moderated down more than 6%. You need 80% for a 7, so you're going to have to get high twenties in Paper 1 and 2 - easily achievable if you learn your poems and study the mark scheme. PM me if you want any advice etc :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending