The Student Room Group

Man stabbed to death in Oxford Circus on Boxing Day sales

Scroll to see replies

It is so ****ing disgraceful and disgusting! What gives some thug the right to take away an innocent man's life!?
This guy should be given the death penalty... it reflects bad on us, and people aren't gonna want to come here on holiday to get stabbed.

This society is ****ed up
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by cpfc12
Please none of these youtube video responses, from self righteous middle class toffs who have never walked on the same street of a poor person.

lol what makes you think he's middle class? Again labelling and stereotpying people without knowing their background. Thus Justifying my original point! Small minded folk... tut.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by SugarLips.
It is so ****ing disgraceful and disgusting! What gives some thug the right to take away an innocent man's life!?
This guy should be given the death penalty... it reflects bad on us, and people aren't gonna want to come here on holiday to get stabbed.

This society is ****ed up

then why don't you english sort it out instead of being push-overs?

the guy was a gang member himself.

i suppose he is the 16th promising footballer to be killed in the capital this year.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by xXxiKillxXx
I didn't focus on his beliefs, I said a prayer that Muslims say when a fellow Muslim dies.. Its an act of respect. If I said something along the lines of ''I wouldn't care if it was a Christian that died'' then I would understand WHY people negged me.. BUt I didn't, I simply said a PRAYER for him (which doesn't have to be said in a mosque btw).. this shows the attitude of some TSR members towards the dead..

Why on an internet forum? Surely saying a prayer offline (you and your God-nobody else) would have shown far more respect?

Oh and I was wondering, xXxiKillxXx

You kill?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 364
Nothing new there, Society will stay the same what ever the matter, its just how its is
Original post by PendulumBoB
Why on an internet forum? Surely saying a prayer offline (you and your God-nobody else) would have shown far more respect?

Oh and I was wondering, xXxiKillxXx

You kill?

A simple one sentence prayer does not have to be confined to a particular place. And that was similar to my call of duty online name..
Original post by La_Furia_Spanja
then why don't you english sort it out instead of being push-overs?

the guy was a gang member himself.

i suppose he is the 16th promising footballer to be killed in the capital this year.

I'm not English, I'm British :smile:
and what is a young girl like me gonna do about it?
I'm not English, I'm British :smile:
and what is a young girl like me gonna do about it?

stop being PC maybe? start sticking up for yourselves and not worry what others think of you?

vote for a decent party which respresnets you maybe?
Original post by La_Furia_Spanja
stop being PC maybe? start sticking up for yourselves and not worry what others think of you?

vote for a decent party which respresnets you maybe?

How are you gonna try to define me and tell me who I am!? Seriously, if you care so much about it.. you do something about it.
You got a problem with this country, don't take it out on me bro.

I just commented on this thread stating my opinion, you either like it or stuff it.
Reply 369

I don't think anyone would suggest that whoever did this has a 'right' to do it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending