Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how long does pro-plus stay in ur system for?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey

How long does pro-plus stay in your system for? Cos I took some last night but had trouble sleeping a few hours later. Just so I know when not to take them. I dont drink coffee so my body isnt too used to cafine

Thanks

Em xxxx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Until they're destroyed by your stomach acids and all that.....sorry

If it's the caffeine you're on about, it's about 3-7 hours, but I usually find I have trouble sleeping whenever I have pro plus or a high-caffeine drink. The way I see it, if I take a caffeine supplement thingy, I better prepare to not get much sleep ^_^
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/caffeine/caffeine.shtml should help
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Huh? Proplus isn't on there...is it an American site? I suppose they call it something different.
    Looks like most of them have 100mg per pill, I always thought it was 50. Will keep that to myself due to friends thinking my proplus habit is bad, lol.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Its nasty!! And it doesn't take effect for a few hours (which is rubbish!) it just messes up your sleeping pattens. Don't take it. Ask any doctor!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well it obviously not a good idea to take it before you intend to go to sleep. Its a caffine supplement so it's going ot keep you awake. I'd say not to take them any later than 4 hours before your going to go to bed.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think the effect of pro plus depends on how much caffeine intake you have normally. I dont take much other caffeine and the effect for me lasts about 2 hours max.Plus i agree with horrorcops with not taking them before bed, unless you want to do an all nighter!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    shouldn't you take them in the mornings? that's when i'm most tired!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Caffeine has a half life of 20hrs in humans, and pro plus is 50mg a cap. I have to take 6 at once to get a decent effect.(I have a high stimulant tolerance).
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Emily*)
    shouldn't you take them in the mornings? that's when i'm most tired!
    ha, true...and I have done..but I got quite reliant on them, going to sleep late, meant it messed up my sleeping patterns a bit, and then waking up early again and taking some more to help me through the day. Complete madness.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 9, 2006
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.