The Student Room Group

Is Yoann Gourcuff the hottest footballer ever?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 99luft Balons
x

Seriously?! Why did you make another thread for this :confused:
Reply 2
I thought girls liked ronaldo ? ... or david villa
Haha:biggrin: He's adorable
(edited 12 years ago)
Gourcuff is french, isnt he ?
Original post by pinouche13
Gourcuff is french, isnt he ?

Yeah, he plays for l'OL :woo:
french people look good :smile: youre french??

l'OL= :thumbsdown:
Yep, yep! :biggrin: They sure do! haha

Hey! l'OL is cool, I used to support them back when I lived in france, don't know anyone on the team now, all the good players are gone.. They were much better than PSG or l'OM :tongue:
He is hot!
Reply 10

He's cute but too short.

He's cute but too short.

I was a bit unsure about this, so I googled it. He's apparently 5ft 9. That's not short :sexface:
Reply 12
Original post by Zahra..
I was a bit unsure about this, so I googled it. He's apparently 5ft 9. That's not short :sexface:

He looks like a young Brad Pitt?

He is hot, but not hotter than Yoann :sexface:

You're French? how popular is he in France?
Original post by Zahra..

He looks like a young Brad Pitt?

He is hot, but not hotter than Yoann :sexface:

You're French? how popular is he in France?

Meh, I don't really see it, though in another video, he kind of does look like Brad Pitt :biggrin:

IMO, Benny Feilhaber is better looking, but to each her own! Haha :wink:

Yeah, I am, but it's been a while since I've been back to France, you should ask this guy! :tongue:

l'OL= :thumbsdown:
Original post by Zahra..
Meh, I don't really see it, though in another video, he kind of does look like Brad Pitt :biggrin:

IMO, Benny Feilhaber is better looking, but to each her own! Haha :wink:

Yeah, I am, but it's been a while since I've been back to France, you should ask this guy! :tongue:

Na, I won't be able to be objective with a Lyon player. But if you ask me I would answer: I look better and he is overrated :biggrin: Jealous, me?? Of course not...
Reply 15
Original post by helpme7
I thought girls liked ronaldo ? ... or david villa

He is much hotter than Ronaldo. Ronaldo does have a nice body, but I can't stand his arrogance.

If only Yoann played in the EPL.

Na, I won't be able to be objective with a Lyon player. But if you ask me I would answer: I look better and he is overrated :biggrin: Jealous, me?? Of course not...

Gourcuff was tipped to be the next Zidane, so far he hasn't looked anything close to being a star in les blues colours?

How is he getting on at Lyon?
the girls i know who have seen a bit of footie seem to love jesus navas
Reply 17

[QUOTE="Balons;35594929" 99luft="99luft"]He is much hotter than Ronaldo. Ronaldo does have a nice body, but I can't stand his arrogance.

haha yh im sure a team will buy him so u can see him play on motd :wink:
[QUOTE="helpme7;35594964"]
He is much hotter than Ronaldo. Ronaldo does have a nice body, but I can't stand his arrogance.

haha yh im sure a team will buy him so u can see him play on motd :wink:

Probably not until next year. Arsenal was his best bet, but Wenger feels that midfield is too full, especially with Wilshere coming back from injury. It is a shame though, he and Chamakh might have made an impact like they did at Bordeaux :frown:

:rofl:

Gourcuff was tipped to be the next Zidane, so far he hasn't looked anything close to being a star in les blues colours?

How is he getting on at Lyon?

I don't know much about Gourcuff but I highly doubt he could ever be the next Zidane. Sorry, love :smile: Zizou was great! :ahee:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest