Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bleach Thread

Announcements Posted on
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    Noticed that there wasn't an official Bleach discussion thread:bigsmile:. Saw that there's a Naruto one so thought I'd make one.

What do you guys think of the The Lost Substitute Shinigami episodes so far?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Kind of lost it's spark since Ichigo lost his shinigami powers really. Skipped all the Gotei 13 since it was all filler.
    Will Ichigo get his hollow powers back? Want to see that badass hollow form again - the he used to beat ulquiorra.
    • 67 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghostlylikereaper)
    Kind of lost it's spark since Ichigo lost his shinigami powers really. Skipped all the Gotei 13 since it was all filler.
    Will Ichigo get his hollow powers back? Want to see that badass hollow form again - the he used to beat ulquiorra.
    Likewise. Personally, Bleach has lost its spark and been on a downward spiral the moment the Soul Society arc finished. :sadnod:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    He aaaaaalways gets his powers back. That's sortof the formula.
    I'm annoyed by the new arc because I don't understand Tsukishima's motivation, or why Ichigo trusted these odd new group of people so fast.
    Maybe it'll make sense soon though. I've loved Bleach for too long to stop watching now.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piko_Piko)
    He aaaaaalways gets his powers back. That's sortof the formula.
    I'm annoyed by the new arc because I don't understand Tsukishima's motivation, or why Ichigo trusted these odd new group of people so fast.
    Maybe it'll make sense soon though. I've loved Bleach for too long to stop watching now.
    Agreed. I'm just interested to know what part Urahara plays in all this. He sure is a mysterious one.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    just finished watching the arrancar saga, I'll have a wee pause before starting with gotei 13 invading army (did someone say it was just filler?)

Btw, everyone agrees that the the Bount saga was the worst piece of sh*te to ever exist right?
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arianto)
    just finished watching the arrancar saga, I'll have a wee pause before starting with gotei 13 invading army (did someone say it was just filler?)

Btw, everyone agrees that the the Bount saga was the worst piece of sh*te to ever exist right?

Yeah tell me about it! It was horrible. But it was a filler after all. And yep Gotei 13 is all filler too:bigsmile:. I just tend to skip them as well since they never properly tie-in with the main story.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bleach sucks now.

Seriously, fullbring is just rubbish. Also, everything is so predictable and the formula is boring now.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:

That was my favourite filler! Apart from those 3 annoying puppet things. I had murderous thoughts toward them.....
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jin3011)
    What do you guys think of the The Lost Substitute Shinigami episodes so far?
    Absolutely atrocious. The arc has just finished in the manga (or almost finished) and I did end up facepalming at the ****ty ending.

Depends. The Hollow was an embodiment of his despair, and he essentially 'defeated' it in the Dangai. I suppose if he was to despair strongly ever again, it may come back.

(Original post by Piko_Piko)
    Ichigo trusts everyone lol. That's how protagonists work in most fantasy Shounen - they're gullible and somewhat stupid (although, admittedly, Ichigo is far less stupid than Naruto and Luffy).

Yeah, it's filler.

Disagree. Personally, I found it slightly less **** than the Zanpakuto Arc filler and far less **** than the Gotei Army Filler which made no sense at all and made my favourite character look weaker than he actually is. Prizes for guessing who my favourite character is (it's unusual).
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I found that filler arc with the duplicate shinigamis more interesting than the manga(fullbring arc). The manga's **** compared to the other big ones like Naruto :love:.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xotol)

Disagree. Personally, I found it slightly less **** than the Zanpakuto Arc filler and far less **** than the Gotei Army Filler which made no sense at all and made my favourite character look weaker than he actually is. Prizes for guessing who my favourite character is (it's unusual).
    Komamru?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puma21)
    I found that filler arc with the duplicate shinigamis more interesting than the manga(fullbring arc). The manga's **** compared to the other big ones like Naruto :love:.
    Have to agree. The Naruto manga has been great lately... but that might be because I have extremely low expectations of it. Part 1 was great, Shippuden has been rubbish IMO.

(Original post by ??????????????????)
    Komamru?
    Lol no. He has good speeches but is too weak.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xotol)
    Have to agree. The Naruto manga has been great lately... but that might be because I have extremely low expectations of it. Part 1 was great, Shippuden has been rubbish IMO.

Lol no. He has good speeches but is too weak.
    You said was unusual so thought of him plus they made him seem really weak in the arc :/
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    You said was unusual so thought of him plus they made him seem really weak in the arc :/
    He's always been really weak compared to the big players. Aizen has had a good time destroying him.

You might want to think of someone stronger.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xotol)
    I thought the zanpakuto filler was actually slightly interesting, seeing the shinigami's sword's personality's and how it was similar (or contrasted in the case of hisagi) to their own...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xotol)
    He's always been really weak compared to the big players. Aizen has had a good time destroying him.

You might want to think of someone stronger.
    Is it a captain? Ooh maybe Unohana?
    If not a captain just gonna say Ikkaku.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xotol)
    Prizes for guessing who my favourite character is (it's unusual).
    Uryu Ishida?
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I thought the zanpakuto filler was actually slightly interesting, seeing the shinigami's sword's personality's and how it was similar (or contrasted in the case of hisagi) to their own...
    Yeah that part was good, but I just didn't like the ending. The twist in the middle was good though.

Is it a captain? Ooh maybe Unohana?
    Higher.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xotol)
    Yeah that part was good, but I just didn't like the ending. The twist in the middle was good though.

Higher.
    Captain Commander? How is that unusual? I'm confused now.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 19, 2013
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Spooky tales from this year's fright night

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.