Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bleach Thread

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm up to date on both (manga and anime) and I'm sorta torn on my feelings on the series :/

I heard that the manga was going to end soon, does that mean that the new arc is going to be the last one?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by terfa)
    I'm up to date on both (manga and anime) and I'm sorta torn on my feelings on the series :/

I heard that the manga was going to end soon, does that mean that the new arc is going to be the last one?
    That's correct. Seeing as it took over five years to plan, it's likely the Thousand Year Blood War Arc will last as long as the Arrancar Arc did, which was four years - perhaps more. A lot of things will be revealed, including bankais from characters like Unohana, unsolved mysteries such as the connection between Ichigo and Kaien and why Ukitake mistook Ichigo for his former lieutenant, timeskip events like how and why Rukia took up the position of lieutenant after Kaien and past events such as Ichigo's birth. Many loose ends will be tied up, it seems. It's going to be an exciting arc!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phoenixmiko)
    That's correct. Seeing as it took over five years to plan, it's likely the Thousand Year Blood War Arc will last as long as the Arrancar Arc did, which was four years - perhaps more. A lot of things will be revealed, including bankais from characters like Unohana, unsolved mysteries such as the connection between Ichigo and Kaien and why Ukitake mistook Ichigo for his former lieutenant, timeskip events like how and why Rukia took up the position of lieutenant after Kaien and past events such as Ichigo's birth. Many loose ends will be tied up, it seems. It's going to be an exciting arc!
    I hope that all you said come true! I'd love to see that happen, plus many more things like Isshin's past, etc.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    New bleach out. I actually enjoyed the chapter, it was really a great set up in the plot for the upcoming war. Also, seeing ichigo overpower ivan was awesome! Poor Chojiro or watever his name is (Captain commanders Vice Captain), always getting pwned!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Those who are more knowledgeable than me about Bleach: Is it over? For good?:cry2:
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piko_Piko)
    Those who are more knowledgeable than me about Bleach: Is it over? For good?:cry2:
    Yes, it is over. :cry: But I believe that it will be back in a year or two.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    im so upset about the anime ending =[ i did catch up on the manger however, this arc seems quite interesting and from what ive read would be so good in anime form
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the anime ending was pretty upsetting, however I've always read the Bleach manga, so it doesn't really bother me too much. This new arc though seems great, it's really fast paced and the latest chapter was awesome. I'm really looking forward to reading more of it!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm on episode 110ish and just brought the first 10 volumes of the manga, epic stuff.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately, the manga is on a five week hiatus whilst Kubo plans out the final battle. The manga artist has said that the series will enter its true last arc when Bleach returns after the break.

It has been revealed Ichigo may have to reside in Soul Society permanently should his newly acquired power prove to be too great. It will be dangerous for the World of the Living if he stays there. Tatsuki, Keigo and Mizuiro were informed as such and so were his family. Judging by his school friends' reactions, it is fair to say that the Kurosakis did not take the news any better. I dread seeing how Orihime, Chad, Uryuu, Renji and Rukia will react. They will definitely be devastated. Not to mention Ichigo himself.

I am hoping there will be a way around it though. Perhaps Urahara will invent something to control Ichigo's strength or maybe Soul Society will put a seal on him like they do with the captains and the lieutenants so he is not using his full power all the time. Either that, or Ichigo may be taught how to control his reiatsu and the amount of power he uses when he attacks. Anything but him losing his shinigami powers or having to cut his human life short by living out the rest of his mortal existence in Seireitei.

I am a big fan of his and it would be a huge shame if he had to give up his humanity like that.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 19, 2013
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.