The Student Room Group

Going xscape tomorrow, what should I wear?

I'm going to xscape tomorrow (the indoor ski slope), but what should I wear, it's going to be like -10 degrees, and I don't have any ski clothes and I hate the cold :frown:, please help :smile: thanks
Reply 1
I wouldn't worry too much about having nothing to wear... you can hire salopettes and a ski jacket for the hour (or however long you are skiing for :P) I can't remember the price, was maybe something like £10? (Someone correct me if this is wrong...)
You have to take your own gloves as you can't hire these! Also make sure you wear a warm fleece or jumper underneath (if you hire ski clothes) if not, i guess a thick waterproof coat would be okay?
I wouldnt worry too much about being cold though because once you start moving around you soon warm up!

Hope that helps a little bit :smile: Have fun!
Reply 2
Yeahh I'd hire salopettes (however you spell it...) because its a button lift there and even though you don't need them for the temperature, you need it for when the seats are wet and therefore it freezes on your bum. Horrible stuff.

Your top half doesn't need to be waterproof, just go for a t-shirt, fleece and some kind of jacket. But definitely hire salopettes if you haven't got waterproof trousers.

Quick Reply

Latest