Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA GCSE English Literature Unit 1 Past Papers

Announcements Posted on
Study Help needs new mods! 14-04-2014
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, wondering if anyone can help me

I can't seem to find any past papers for GCSE AQA English (Unit 1), and the only one on the AQA website is Jan2011, but it doesn't have the insert

I would be so grateful if any one could send any papers, or knows of any paper bank.

Thanks so much
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Srathmore)
    Hey guys, wondering if anyone can help me

I can't seem to find any past papers for GCSE AQA English (Unit 1), and the only one on the AQA website is Jan2011, but it doesn't have the insert

I would be so grateful if any one could send any papers, or knows of any paper bank.

Thanks so much
    Are those of any use to you?

http://www.aqa.org.uk/qualifications...-materials.php
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingMessi)
    Are those of any use to you?

http://www.aqa.org.uk/qualifications...-materials.php
    Wow, that's amazing - thanks so much. +Rep
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Srathmore)
    Wow, that's amazing - thanks so much. +Rep
    No worries. Best of luck with the exam.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    My younger sister is doing this exam. I'm pretty sure you're part of the new spec for 2011, so there is only one past paper from June.

Are you doing the relationship poems from the Moon on the Tides anthology? If you are I can email you document with analysis of all the poems in quite some depth.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 344302)
    My younger sister is doing this exam. I'm pretty sure you're part of the new spec for 2011, so there is only one past paper from June.

Are you doing the relationship poems from the Moon on the Tides anthology? If you are I can email you document with analysis of all the poems in quite some depth.
    Hello & Happy New Year!
    I am doing the relationships poem, is it possible or you to email the analysis of the poems? That would be of great help, thanks!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

would it be possible for you to email me them aswell please?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _OliviaTheOwl)
    Hello & Happy New Year!
    I am doing the relationships poem, is it possible or you to email the analysis of the poems? That would be of great help, thanks!
    Yeah, I'll send you it tomorrow- inbox me your email though.
    I mean later today, in the afternoon.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i'll send you it tomorrow- inbox me your email though.
    I mean later today, in the afternoon.
    thank you so much!
    You are an absolute star!!:d
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Could you please e-mail me this document, it would be much help thanks.

[Removed - please use PMs or post here]
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

I'm sorry, but if you aren't too busy, could you send it to me as well.
    I have exams on it coming soon.
    Thank You.
    I will send you my e-mail address just in case.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:

Hello there, sorry to bother you but could you send me a copy of the analysis too? I'm doing an exam on it as well so that would be really helpful. Thank you so much! I shall send you my email..
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    May you send the document to me too
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1944663
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    And also....
    http://learningzone.ousedale.org.uk/...ew.php?id=1292

(June 2011)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Please can you email it to me too?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hate to be a pain but could you send it to me too please! Would be an absolute life saver.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

can you send this to me please i would be very grateful
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    heyyy pleasee may you send that to me! so sorry to be a pain but i am in desperate need ) i will send u my email just in case, thank you
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

heyyy pleasee may you send that to me! so sorry to be a pain but i am in desperate need ) i will send u my email just in case, thank you
Updated: January 9, 2013
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.