The Student Room Group

TSR Medicine Forum London Meet!!! April 14th-15th (or Weekdays)

Poll

Event dates?

Hi guys!

A few of us have been talking about a TSR Medicine forum meetup sometime next year. I know it is a bit early but some of us have already started planning for Easter holidays etc. :colondollar:

So since this will be the first time (I think) that the medicine forum will have a gathering like this, why not make it slightly more special :biggrin: A weekend-long event! It'll be a great opportunity to get to know each other and it wouldn't feel too wasteful to travel all the way to <someplace> just to see each other for a couple of hours.

TSR Meet To-do list:

- Bowling
- Pubs/Bars x 10
- Clubbing (Somewhere...)

So what now?
Well, it would be great if you would vote in the current poll so we can get your opinions the meet. If you wanna help out, please do drop me a PM!

Previous Polls:
- Event Dates?: April 14th + 15th / Weekdays
- What do you guys wanna do?: Bowling, Drinking, Clubbing
- Should this take place in London? : Yes
- When should we have this event? : Easter Holidays

People interested

Spoiler

People going:

Spoiler

Credits to ViceVersa for helping out a lot and Penguinsaysquack for the poll editing too :h:
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'll come if gizmo does :wink:

EDIT: I'm on the "interested" list now? :toofunny: Gizmo, where are you macca? Show yourself!
(edited 12 years ago)
Count me out peeps :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
Won't be able to make it on the dates listed. :frown:
If this works out, we should have a 2nd one in sept/before med school starts for me (assuming i get in :smile: )
Reply 4
Original post by Democracy
I'll come if gizmo does :wink:

EDIT: I'm on the &quot;interested&quot; list now? :toofunny: Gizmo, where are you macca? Show yourself!

Do you just lurk the medicine forums constantly? You posted only seconds after I created the thread :eek:

And :colone:

Original post by apple17
Won't be able to make it on the dates listed. :frown:
If this works out, we should have a 2nd one in sept/before med school starts for me (assuming i get in :smile: )

Would you have any idea when you would be free? :dontknow:
Reply 5
Original post by Vulpes
Do you just lurk the medicine forums constantly? You posted only seconds after I created the thread :eek:

And :colone:

Would you have any idea when you would be free? :dontknow:

I am coming in Janaury but thats obv TOO soon. :rolleyes:
April is def out for me cuz I have IB exams, the best option for me is we do a 2nd one before med school starts in fall 2012. That would be cool too cuz its relaxing and stuff. Sorry, this plan sounds awesome, really wanna come. :redface:
Reply 6
Original post by apple17
I am coming in Janaury but thats obv TOO soon. :rolleyes:
April is def out for me cuz I have IB exams, the best option for me is we do a 2nd one before med school starts in fall 2012. That would be cool too cuz its relaxing and stuff. Sorry, this plan sounds awesome, really wanna come. :redface:

:facepalm:

Forgot you were an international student too! Fingers crossed for another interview? haha :h:
Reply 7
Original post by Vulpes

I'll do anything to avoid revision :wink:
Reply 8
Original post by Vulpes
:facepalm:

Forgot you were an international student too! Fingers crossed for another interview? haha :h:

Thought you forgot. :tongue:
Definitely, tell sheffield intl students need 2 interviews: one during easter or something? :smile:
Reply 9
Wait what..

You can hire houses out for a night?!?! :lolwut:
Reply 10
Original post by gozatron
Wait what..

Apparently so :yep:
If this goes down in London ill be there.

Wait what..

My reaction exactly!
If it's in London then count me in.. though I'll just stay in my own accommodation.

Good luck organising something... it usually comes to nothing..
Reply 13
I'd probably be game for some food and a night out.
Actually seems quite cool :yy:
Reply 15
ill come :h:

it'd be easiest for me if it was in london so i could go home in between :redface: , otherwise im gonna have to come up with a pretty good reason to tell my parents why they should let me go and stay with a bunch of people from an internet forum :tongue:
Reply 16
Original post by laurie:)

[QUOTE=laurie[excludedFace]smile[/excludedFace];35532447]ill come :h:

it'd be easiest for me if it was in london so i could go home in between :redface: , otherwise im gonna have to come up with a pretty good reason to tell my parents why they should let me go and stay with a bunch of people from an internet forum :p

:sexface:

PRSOM :rofl:
I'll be up for going, they are always fun. Although I suggest scrapping the paintballing and replacing with more drinking!

I can do dates from Jan to February, finals in March and then off on elective. June to August is also good for me!
Reply 19

not really helping the matter there, are yah :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending