The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3420
[video="youtube;4CuKpS0sENk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CuKpS0sENk[/video]
[video="youtube;weWTuvdL-LQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weWTuvdL-LQ&feature=related[/video][video="youtube;6S5vaHVD2-w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S5vaHVD2-w[/video]

underrated guy
Nipsey Hussle's Marathon tapes >>>>>>>>
Original post by JCC-MGS
Yes yes illmatic have you joined the anti-Drake camp finally?

Not condemning the song choice my younger, merely condemning the actions that lead up the unfortunate incident innit

Original post by bramz19
I think my friend re-applied for that, swear down it has like 3 spaces...

its pretty damn competitive...i dont know the places but its ~15:1 i think. oh well.
Ughhhhhhh
Original post by -Illmatic-
Not condemning the song choice my younger, merely condemning the actions that lead up the unfortunate incident innit

Reply 3425
Dunno whether to get Radiohead tickets... I love some of their stuff but I know by the time October rolls round I'll be one massive stan regardless.

Idc that this probably isn't the place for it.

But anyway, what are all your thoughts on the tactical pre-emptive purchasing of tickets?
Can never seem to dig their stuff. Would like though.. Can you please give me some recommendations?
Radiohead are ****ing sick, my only recommendation is to download everything they've done and listen to it until you come to the side of righteousness
Original post by JCC-MGS
Radiohead are ****ing sick, my only recommendation is to download everything they've done and listen to it until you come to the side of righteousness

Say nuttin Ritchie

:teehee:
Reply 3429
Original post by -Illmatic-
Can never seem to dig their stuff. Would like though.. Can you please give me some recommendations?

The King of Limbs, Kid A and OK Computer are the albums I've listened to and they're all fantastic :P
Original post by Mo-Amin
The King of Limbs, Kid A and OK Computer are the albums I've listened to and they're all fantastic :P

Safe fam
I've listened to radiohead.

don't get the hype
Friday <3

Reply 3435
Original post by Jingers
Nipsey Hussle's Marathon tapes >>>>>>>>

real talk.

but I still think bullets aint got no name series was more raw and more west coast.

by the way, are there any screw heads here?

Good news but could also be bad news.
Reply 3438
that meek millz freestyle was dope
Original post by thachronic
t
the chef says he’s cooking up a third helping of the ob4cl series, to drop next year.

Good news for wu-tang stans as raekwon announced this week, in an interview with exclaim.ca that he is currently preparing to begin work on only built 4 cuban linx… pt. Iii, with plans to release the album sometime in 2012.

Rae explained to the website how he’s operating his recently-launched ice h20 records imprint, which is being operated out of toronto. “basically it’s just like a media talent academy label that just allows cats to expand on their dreams and know their place and now to become more career-minded with [their] dreams,” he told exclaim.

Most interestingly, explaining that the imprint will also play home to his next release the third in his series of only built 4 cuban linx discs. Although he didn’t pin down a timeframe for the record, he did say that he expects it drop in 2012.

This new album will be raekwon’s third solo album to drop in the past four years. It will follow up to the critically-acclaimed only built 4 cuban linx… pt. Ii (2009), and the original, only built 4 cuban linx (1995), which is widely considered to be a universal classic.

In addition to his work on new music, raekwon explain that he’s currently in the process of completing a biopic based on his life. He said that the film is “90 percent done” and features appearances from erykah badu, cee-lo green and others.

rae also mentioned the upcoming 20-year anniversary of the wu-tang clan, hinting that the group will be reuniting for some sort of celebration. He didn’t provide any details as to what’s in store.

more information on raekwon’s newest music and other endeavors will be published as they become available..

a reunion, get every member to tour and come to england

Latest