The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Fashawn or Evidence? i love both of them but who would you regard better?
Fashawn
Reply 3542
fashawn a better emcee.
Reply 3543
>killa sin

Reply 3544
>wu blood kin

Reply 3545
Original post by defuzion
btw if any of you go London, don't bother clubbing.

you'll end up spending £50 at one night, and at the end of the day all you want to do is get laid

At soho there's a well established brothel with PROFESSIONAL prostitutes. I'm talking about prostitutes that look like models... and you can get more than 20 minutes with £50

£50!?
**** i spent £150 on a recent trip (which made me feel ill, that's a totally ridiculous amount of money to spend) and that was before I hit a club at 3am (which was a waste of time, but at least by that time i was wasted and only spent 20-30 quid)

i'd spend more than £50 on a night in glasgow
(edited 12 years ago)
Pick the nights that have free entry? Drink before you go out? don't go to ****ty rip-off tourist places like central?
Reply 3547
to be fair as a tourist I have no idea where these places are

i DID drink before I went out
but I also drank a lot when I went out, I just didn't realise I spent that much until I got home a few days later and looked at my bank account like "oh ****"

great night though, hell i wasn't even going to go to a club, I was walking back to my friend's flat (on my own mind) when I got chatting to three spanish lads and they were like "hey, we're going to this club now you should come!" so i thought "**** it why not"
(edited 12 years ago)
yeah fair enough it was mostly in response to defuzion.

don't think i'd ever spend 50 quid on a night out
defuzions banned for lyf
[video="youtube;p4FTwdx7ay8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4FTwdx7ay8&feature=related[/video]
Original post by Shabalala
[video="youtube;p4FTwdx7ay8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4FTwdx7ay8&feature=related[/video]

dope!!
New Nas:

Original post by Arturo Bandini
Pick the nights that have free entry? Drink before you go out? don't go to ****ty rip-off tourist places like central?

good luck finding a club that's free entry if you're a guy....
Reply 3555
Loving new Nas!
Nas and Salaam Remi, just damn!

Came here expecting to read all about people's opinions on it. Disappointing, slackin' hip hop soc!
Reply 3556
Original post by Mo-Amin
Loving new Nas!
Nas and Salaam Remi, just damn!

Came here expecting to read all about people's opinions on it. Disappointing, slackin' hip hop soc!

was a nice track .flow on the third verse was ill! album looking good if he can keep this up. nas been dropping nothing but fire in the last couple months.
Im not feeling it that much, I dont think the beat suits his style. Still think nasty is a better track but hey thats just like....my opinion man.
Reply 3558
Fair play, I do prefer Nasty too tbf
^ lol

Latest