The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vybz Kartel
I'd say Cruel Summer is just excess, but F&LII!? nah nephew, that's gonna be dope. The original F&L is the only CD i ever bought, that's how much i rate Lupe lol

Lol I'm just messin. Lupe is an essential for sure.
Original post by 419
Oh yeh, no doubt. But it's culture instigated by lack of law

i hear that, its now so ingrained in the culture it'll be hard to get rid of it.
I dunno about you guys, but i think andre 3 Stacks verse on Sixteen has to be one of the best of 2012 so far.
Original post by TheEssence
I dunno about you guys, but i think andre 3 Stacks verse on Sixteen has to be one of the best of 2012 so far.

Fact tbh.
Original post by Supah Hot Fire
Fact tbh.

it wasn't a fact it was an opinion :loveduck:
Original post by TheEssence

This! I gave my props a while back and not downloading and listening to GFID makes me win at life.
But you know who also had a flipping good verse? eXquire.

@ 1:40 ffs.
(edited 11 years ago)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5l759E3dhM

Listen to this. The backing band do not suit Nas at all. I'm all for live music being played during a rappers set, but for god's sake, this is ****. That horrible guitar completely destroys NY state of mind. Why doesn't Nas employ some decent backing band that plays his backing tracks? I'm sure with a drum kit and a bass guitar with run through a synth or maybe a few pedals would be good... Distorted guitar is so out of place here!!
Don't get me wrong, I love a bit of rap/rock, RATM are sick. But this is Nas. Goddamit.
/Rant over
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by worker13
But you know who also had a flipping good verse? eXquire.

@ 1:40 ffs.

that machine gun flow and multi syllable rhyming is beautiful!
Logic's mixtape is awesome. I'm disappointed I found out about him only recently.
Original post by Jingers
This is why you're stuck in my friend requests.

I'll accept one day when i can be bothered.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats dat shxt i dont like
what do yall think of Joey Bada$$???
I like Joey. He's good.

Uni's fast approaching and I'm not sure what to expect lol. Haven't picked up a book in ages. Tried revising some anatomy but I'm failing atm. Pretty sure I've gotten dumbererer because of this gap year. Take not -illmatic-.
lol Jingers that was deep. :/
As creator of this thread i have been given special mod like powers over this soc, so if some posts go missing or i edit some shiit, you know :colonhash:
As creator of this thread i have been given special mod like powers over this soc, so if some posts go missing or i edit some shiit, you know :colonhash:

gassed

Lool we all know tsr hip-hop soc is your side girl for when you're in Twitter jail. :colonhash:
Original post by kaylafrances
gassed

I thought you knew?
Original post by worker13
Lool we all know tsr hip-hop soc is your side girl for when you're in Twitter jail. :colonhash:

LOOL i deactivated Twitter. You can find me here http://forum.dancehallreggae.com/forum.php That's my main bitch :colonhash:
LOOL i deactivated Twitter. You can find me here http://forum.dancehallreggae.com/forum.php That's my main bitch :colonhash:

Lool.

The slaughterhouse album sold just over 50,000 copies. Thought it would do a bit better than that tbh.

Latest