Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Rubbaduckzilla
they said i was not legible because i go to a pv8 school :frown:

I presume you mean "eligible", or is your handwriting truly atrocious :biggrin:
Original post by anuradha_d
Why would they lie to us like this :s-smilie:
:frown:

All the best to you too! What did you apply for?
EDIT: Oh wait you've already said it xD

:biggrin: Medicine and PPS.

What did you apply for? x
Original post by rockchicsocks
:biggrin: Medicine and PPS.

What did you apply for? x

Physical Nat Sci and Engineering.

Medicine<==================> PPS

Wow.
You're some multitalented chic.
D
Physical Nat Sci and Engineering.

Medicine<==================> PPS

Wow.
You're some multitalented chic.
D

Trust me, multitalented is really not the word. I just really want to be a doctor, and I have a big interest in psychology/ politics. I've got to study sooo hard for my biology exam in Jan if I've got any chance of becoming a doctor but thanks very much for the compliment :smile:

You say that, but Nat Sci and Engineering, wow, you have got to be really smart. They seem like such interesting subjects, but never really considered them. What kind of career do you want?

Kinda related :biggrin: ... I found a list on the CUSU website of all the mentors who have a shadow, and what college they are in and what they are studting, and whether they have a male or female shadow. There are 268 mentors, but some have several shadows and will have a few over the space of the three sessions. They've changed it this year so that some people will also be sharing a room with their mentor.

To find the list, go to the CUSU website and click on the link that says 'mentor-volunteer match up spreadsheet' underneath the 'CUSU shadowing scheme-your shadows' headline on the homepage. Definitely check it out, it doesn't say names of who has got a place, but will give you an idea of how many people have actually got a place in the choice you picked.(if that makes any sense :confused: )

Sorry for the long post but hope it helps :biggrin:
Trust me, multitalented is really not the word. I just really want to be a doctor, and I have a big interest in psychology/ politics. I've got to study sooo hard for my biology exam in Jan if I've got any chance of becoming a doctor but thanks very much for the compliment :smile:

You say that, but Nat Sci and Engineering, wow, you have got to be really smart. They seem like such interesting subjects, but never really considered them. What kind of career do you want?

Kinda related :biggrin: ... I found a list on the CUSU website of all the mentors who have a shadow, and what college they are in and what they are studting, and whether they have a male or female shadow. There are 268 mentors, but some have several shadows and will have a few over the space of the three sessions. They've changed it this year so that some people will also be sharing a room with their mentor.

To find the list, go to the CUSU website and click on the link that says 'mentor-volunteer match up spreadsheet' underneath the 'CUSU shadowing scheme-your shadows' headline on the homepage. Definitely check it out, it doesn't say names of who has got a place, but will give you an idea of how many people have actually got a place in the choice you picked.(if that makes any sense :confused: )

Sorry for the long post but hope it helps :biggrin:

Omg can you direct me to it!

Sure thing :smile: I'l post it now x
Sure thing :smile: I'l post it now x

I found it! If I'm going its.not Downing or Girton or Christs or Caius :frown: but Ohh well. Cambridge is Cambridge!

http://www.cusu.cam.ac.uk/

It won't let me paste the link in for the actual spreadsheet, but if you go to that website, click on the link underneath "shadowing scheme-your shadows" . It's a spreadsheet x
I found it! If I'm going its.not Downing or Girton or Christs or Caius :frown: but Ohh well. Cambridge is Cambridge!

Your right, I mean I'd love to go to Johns, but Cambridge is Cambridge and any college is fab :biggrin:

When do you think we will hear? x
Your right, I mean I'd love to go to Johns, but Cambridge is Cambridge and any college is fab :biggrin:

When do you think we will hear? x

I sound really stalkerish, but it said on the website that "office" reopens tomorrow.... so by Tuesday?
I sound really stalkerish, but it said on the website that "office" reopens tomorrow.... so by Tuesday?

Hopefully soon then...
Hopefully soon then...

I have one thirty fourth of a chance.of getting in.
I have one thirty fourth of a chance.of getting in.

How did you figure that out? :confused:
How did you figure that out? :confused:

Duno just sounded cool....
Lol. There are loads of medics on that list
Duno just sounded cool....
Lol. There are loads of medics on that list

Lol fair enough :smile: there are more on there then I thought they'd be. Have you read the report about what happened on the shadowing scheme last year.
Lol fair enough :smile: there are more on there then I thought they'd be. Have you read the report about what happened on the shadowing scheme last year.

Naw but two of my mates from the year above went so I had a detailed account from em
Naw but two of my mates from the year above went so I had a detailed account from em

Fair enough, I don't know anyone that has done it.
Fair enough, I don't know anyone that has done it.

Well, from what I heard, its truly awesome! xD did you read the thing about last year then? What did it say xxx
Reply 38
waaaaa, barely any vetmeds on there! :frown:
Reply 39
Hey i've applied for MML and maths as my back up

last two weeks of the shadowing scheme

really hoping I get a place ahh!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending