Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

University of ulster ?

Announcements Posted on
Are you at uni? Can you help prospective students with their questions? We're looking for uni forum assistants 19-11-2014
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    i know, it awful, its so hard to stay positive! ahhhh drink for me tonight defo! lol x
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catherinec18)
    i know, it awful, its so hard to stay positive! ahhhh drink for me tonight defo! lol x
    Im OFF the drink, I'm doing a 6 month sponsored ban for charity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hahaha I COULD CRY xxx
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shampoo1)
    Im OFF the drink, I'm doing a 6 month sponsored ban for charity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hahaha I COULD CRY xxx

Awh nooo hunny, thats great good for you! Well a nice cuppa and choc biscuit instead! xx
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    guess wel not find out until itleast next week :/ jokee.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I cant wait another weekend and God knows how many days Im gutted xxx
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I cant wait another weekend and God knows how many days Im gutted xxx
    mee too hunny! very frustrating! :mad:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    so how many of you think we will know tomo???
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    so how many of you think we will know tomo???
    Couldn't see it! lol Wuld be deadly if they gave them out the mrrw!! Hope it's gud news!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    awh i cant see it, maybe afternoon time, but i cant see how they would know anything more than fri afternoon! but we might get a wee surprise!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine rang Magee on Friday evening and they told her that they are waiting on confirmation on the number of places available for the course before they can push the button. Im hoping we hear tomorrow the wait is killing me
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nics012)
    A friend of mine rang Magee on Friday evening and they told her that they are waiting on confirmation on the number of places available for the course before they can push the button. Im hoping we hear tomorrow the wait is killing me
    I just cannot see it being today
    My mum and dad are visiting me in England this week, they are PRAYING I find out today hahaha!!

Ohhh the wait is killing me xxx
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just cannot see it being today
    My mum and dad are visiting me in England this week, they are PRAYING I find out today hahaha!!

Ohhh the wait is killing me xxx
    I cant see it either! When i ranfg i was told they had to confirm numbers! I hope that they arent reducing the ammount of intake! The wait is just awful! I personally think it may be around wed! Hopefully before the easter hols anyway! xx
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I cant see it either! When i ranfg i was told they had to confirm numbers! I hope that they arent reducing the ammount of intake! The wait is just awful! I personally think it may be around wed! Hopefully before the easter hols anyway! xx
    Oh GOD I forgot about the Easter holidays... I hope they're not on theirs now!!!! hahaha I might ring the office and see if anyone picks up!!!

STRESS xxx
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh GOD I forgot about the Easter holidays... I hope they're not on theirs now!!!! hahaha I might ring the office and see if anyone picks up!!!

STRESS xxx
    I phoned this morning! lol They said that they are hoping numbers will be confirmed asap and as soon as they know they will press the button for the offers and we would know within 24hrs of the button being pressed! Hurry UPPPPPPP lol x
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I wish they would just hurry up..lol i got an email from ucas this mornin to say changes had been made to my application i near had heart failure but it was for another course..lol this waiting is no good..lol xxx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh Hopefully we will find out soon,then if we do get places the panic will be on to get the grades haha!wish i could fast forward to September to see what happens haha!good luck again everyone and hopefully that button is pressed soon x
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nursecj)
    Oh Hopefully we will find out soon,then if we do get places the panic will be on to get the grades haha!wish i could fast forward to September to see what happens haha!good luck again everyone and hopefully that button is pressed soon x
    What are you studing at the min?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I phoned this morning! lol They said that they are hoping numbers will be confirmed asap and as soon as they know they will press the button for the offers and we would know within 24hrs of the button being pressed! Hurry UPPPPPPP lol x
    Hahaha I like how you are so on the ball

Oh God here's hoping that button gets pushed today !!!!!!!!!!! xxx
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    tell me about it! I will be shocked if we hear today tho! x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    this is really unfair doubt well be finding out today!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 3, 2013
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Nursing and Midwifery Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.